Chapter 72

"Welcome back to south korea, Mr

"Welcome back to south korea, Mr. And Mrs. Hong" the flight attendant greets them as it gives their passports. They bowed and thanked her.

"Ah, south korea. Good to be back, with great money to come home to" Mr. Hong cooed, a relieved sigh comes out of his mouth.

"I already miss the children" Mrs. Hong says, "They rarely contacted us when we were in the trip. I'm starting to get worried" she furrows her brows.

"They'll be fine. I'm sure they're studying"

Mrs. Hong narrows her eyes to him, "Did you force the shit out of siho to study 24/7 again?" Her husband lets out a scornful laugh.

"Those kids won't do anything unless i tell them to" they have come to a stop when two figures stand by to their front. A male and a female wearing sunglasses and a black suit.

"Mr. And Mrs. Hong?" The female spoke as the couple nodded.

"We're here to pick you up. The car is at the back" The male one says, gesturing them to follow. "Why at the back?"Mr. Hong grows a big suspicion and confusion to the two.

"Paparazzi are everywhere at the front. It's too dangerous" They replied sternly, walking to the back they could see the black van.

The female opens it for them, it's lips firmly sealed. Mr. And Mrs. Hong gets in, the area was quite dark. "Hurry up Mister. We're quite tired" Mr. Hong orders.

"Don't worry sir, we will immediately arrive to the warehouse" The odd man that was wearing a cap and mask said, looking to the rear view mirror.

"Warehouse? What warehouse-"

Before they could question the driver, or may we call him park jongsan, steps on the peddle as it flees fastly.

"They're heading to their destination Seohyun" Hajeong informs to the ear piece, watching the van drive away.

"On it. Tell Officer Kang to head back to the prison. I'm on my way to Phonto Enterprises"

"See you there" Hajeong bids goodbye and eyed to aeji. "Do you think sunghoon will come?"

"There's only one way to find out. Come on!"

"What's taking them so long?" Siho mutters underneath his breath. Here they are standing outside Incheon Airport to pick up their parents.