Chapter 55

Sunghoon was minding his own business, sitting in one corner as his roommates were gossiping about things

A snickering dangi comes out of the bathroom, looks like he got some tea from the outside world.

He eyes to sunghoon, a smirk forms to his face in amusement. What's he going to do now? Sunghoon casually rolls his eyes as soon as he sits down beside him.

"Yah everyone, i got some great tea from the outside" dangi announces, wrapping his arm to sunghoon's shoulder.

Everyone put their gazes towards him, some gasped and started huddling together.

No matter how intimidating sunghoon is to them, they won't stop and just laugh at him. So just for the best of him, he stays quiet to avoid drama.

"What is it now?" One girl wiggles her eyebrows, can't wait any second.

"Park Sunghoon here is hella famous right now" stating facts, the group gasped again. Laughing and eyeing to sunghoon.

"It's because his parents posted an article about him being arrested" dangi smirks to sunghoon, elbowing him.

Sunghoon rolls his eyes again, yanking his arm out of him. He stands up, passing the group. "It's quite embarrassing seeing your parents post shits about you. I pity you" one of them spoke as dangi bursts laughter, hitting them jokingly.

"Hah, that's true facts. Maybe even one day his girlfriend will leave him too-"

Sunghoon clenches his fist into a hard ball, swinging it towards Dangi, the group moves away, trying to avoid the punches.

Both of them started hitting and kicking each other, punching fists if they can. Sunghoon grabs a hold of dangi's arms, pinning them to the floor.

He gritted his teeth, "Die" he mumbles.

Just in time before any severe injuries will be made, the police comes in. Holding their baton sticks.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Enough with that!" One taps sunghoon's shoulder, he rolls his eyes before pushing himself up.

The two polices, grabs them, "This is the fifth time you two fought. What are you? Children? Maybe even worse!" The guy who was holding sunghoon comments frustratingly.

Hoon presses his thump against his lips, seeing blood. "Fuck" he mutters. Death glaring to black eyed dangi, he smirks in satisfaction, good for you jerk.

"This won't do. As for a punishment, you two will be assigned to pick up the garbage, noon twelve" the police states as they nod, getting pulled out the cell.

"Unnie!" Nine year old yeongju welcomes the newly arrived seohyun, she pants a little then hugged the tiny girl.