Chapter 53

Sunghoon watches seohyun unconsciously sleep at the hospital bed, a patient's attire and somewhat cops were observing every move he took

Sunghoon sighs, rubbing seohyun's hand, saying over and over again to his head, please wake up. He wanted to see and talk to her before leaving, about thirty minutes, he had to go.

"Sunghoon oppa" a girl scurries to the teen, hugging him tightly. "Is unnie, okay?" She sniffles to his embrace.

"She will, don't worry" he smiles, running his fingers through her hair.

"Fifteen more minutes, Mr. Park" one of the cop announces, keeping a stern face, chin up and eyes staring at the wall.

Sunghoon panicked, he wanted to stay here a bit longer, so he could hug her, feel her warmth to his embrace.

"Seohyun, please wake up. I want to hug you so badly...." He whispers to her ear. Holding her hand tight, caressing it.

At a moment you can notice, seohyun's index finger moves slightly. Sunghoon's face lid up, leaning in closer, hoping she would open her eyes.

"How long... was i.... asleep?" Was first thing seohyun asked, her eyes squinting from the shinning light above her.

Sunghoon breathes in relief, "It's been two hours" he murmurs.

Seohyun sits up to the bed slowly, wincing in pain for a bit. "Yah, yah, yah. You should lay down first, you're still not okay. I'll call the doctor-"

"I missed you so much, you know.... Not a single day, i would stare at your picture wishing you were with m-me..." She cuts him off with a hug. Making them close as ever.

"But I'm here now, okay? Don't cry" sunghoon smiles bitterly, rubbing her back gently.

"Unnie...." Yeongju crawls up to the bed, hugging the older female. Seohyun kisses her forehead, hugging her too.

They let go from the hug, letting everyone have some space. Sunghoon frowns remembering he has limited time to stay here.

He looks to the wall clock, seven minutes left. "I have seven more minutes to be with you. Any requests?" Sunghoon smiles to the girl.

"You're leaving?"

"I'm sorry...."

They both looked down, staring at their own feet. Alone again, and again.

"Let's go to the rooftop" seohyun stands up as she fumbles. "Yah, you know you couldn't-"

"I'm serious. Now let's not waste time"

They reach to the rooftop. Chains clinking coming from the police, handcuffing sunghoon. Seriously they won't leave him.