Chapter 64

Sunghoon enters the school gates, his wrists were settled with chains so called handcuffs

Sunghoon enters the school gates, his wrists were settled with chains so called handcuffs. He was in his uniform and his school bag with him, trailing from behind was Hajeong and two other officers.

People who were minding their way, averted their gazes to him. Murmuring a couple of comments of his presence.

He kept his head hung low, acted low-key and stared at his shoes.

"There will be morning assembly before you go to the guidance. Let's go first there" Hajeong instructed as the others nodded subsequently.

It was a little odd seeing how Hajeong avoids and ignores sunghoon. Not a single word from him, only about work and his orders from his co-workers.

They have arrived Section C's classroom, students who were chattering stopped immediately, seeing him.

Froze to their spots, sunghoon sits to the desk where he usually occupies. The officers stays at the back, remained silent.

"Where is she?" Sunghoon thought, looking around. Seohyun was nowhere to be seen.

Mrs. Na comes in, with a whole stack of exams sheets. Students were terrified and nervous to the outcome of their scores.

Although it was summative, it's still a big percent to their grade.

"Seohyun, please check the attendance" The casual orders she blurts out. But there was no response from the class president.

"Seohyun Kim will be late ma'am. Her apologies" Chaeyong raises her and bowed.

Right after sunghoon heard that, he felt his heart shutter into pieces. So he really won't be able to see?

But little did he know, Seohyun was already at school. Yet she was a coward to show herself to him, a big bandage across her right cheek and also for her neck that has a grazed cut. Her hands and fingers wrapped with bandaid tape.

How will she face him now with these visible injuries? More over, how will she tell him that his one and only parents did that to her?

The bell rung for tenth time this day, meaning it was dismissals and exams for monday are done.

Students got a hold of their bags, phone or any other electronics. Chattering on the way outside, seohyun remained to her seat, sulking into thoughts.

"What are you still waiting for? You should get home and rest" chaeyong confronted the sulky girl, rubbing her back.

It had been a tough ride to get out of the trauma from last week, for her friend and for herself. She never knew seohyun was going through this kind of problem.