Chapter 60

After a long night, Hajeong and seohyun agreed that he'll get back home first, since yeongju was alone

He didn't have time to argue with her, despite knowing that she might in danger as well. But yeongju was at more risk--

Mrs. And Mr. Park were there, who knows if they're unconscious still or not.

Luckily they were tied up and he had mentioned it to yeongju NOT to bother them nor go near them.

Seohyun hasn't heard about it yet, he was thinking not to tell it today and maybe tomorrow will.

"Yeong-ah, I'm home" he coos, placing his stuff at the couch. The smile he wears falters, hearing no response to the kid.

"Yeongju?" He calls in a more worry tone. No response.

He takes a look to the kitchen, she wasn't there. He roams around the halls, where she sleeps, still nothing.

"Where could she be?" He asks himself, his hands on both sides of his hips. That kid won't go out unless she texts him.

"Oh shit" he curses, realizing something.

What if she went to his room. Where the parks are-

"Yeongju!" Without wasting time Hajeong barges in his room, breathing heavily. He spots three figures, Hori, Jongsan and yeongju, who stopped drinking tea, seeing him so panicked.

"Oppa" Yeongju says innocently, holding her cup.

"Didn't i told you not go in here" he scolds softly, a sigh escapes his mouth.

"But they were thirsty" the little girl excuses, eyeing to the adults who were listening to their conversation.

Hajeong crouches to her level, rubbing her shoulders, "I'll take care of this okay? Wait for seohyun, she'll come a little later" yeongju nods and went outside the room.

Even though she's nine, she could be an obedient, little sweetheart.

Hajeong unties hori and jongsan, believing they won't escape or do anything bad. He slowly steps back and sit to his bed.

"Why in the world would you kidnap us, you freak!" Jongsan yells, containing himself from standing up and punch the man's face.

"As far as i can tell, you two hated the living hell hong sihye is giving to you. So shouldn't you be thanking me instead of yelling and calling me a freak?" He laughs in disbelief.