Chapter 52

In a place no one knows, seohyun lays to the white platform, sleeping peacefully

In a place no one knows, seohyun lays to the white platform, sleeping peacefully. A butterfly lands to her nose, it tickles her as she soon flutter her eyes open.

She gasped seeing everything so glowy and life full. A nice garden, a small waterfall and a pond. Surrounded with small creatures like the butterflies she met earlier.

"Am i dead?" Seohyun gasp once again.

She observes the place again, "Heh, i knew it that the three-year-old books were lying. There aren't any cotton candy clouds" she scoffs, looking at the clouds, normal as ever.

She fumbles, wondering so much to the place. She didn't noticed that she bumped into something or should i say.... Someone

"Oh I'm sorry" she bows politely with an apologetic tone. She looks at the person to greet them once again.

"Seo... Seokyong..." The girl was speechless from what she sees. His whole figure was glowing, the wounds and bruises all treated and left as marks. He smiles to the younger

"Hello sister" he reaches his hands, shaking seohyun's softly. "A-am i... Really dead?" Seohyun barely said the last part.

Seokyong shook his head, "No boba. Why would you be dead"

"Oh" she mumbles, "Then are you visiting from my head? Or are you my soul pretending to talk to myself- wait then who am i if you are me?" The girl asks many weird and unimaginable questions to Seokyong

"I don't know, obviously i just wanted to visit" he rolls his eyes. Seohyun looks at him properly, he wasn't the child she knew seven years ago, he was mature already.

"Amazing, you're really handsome" she blurts out, touching his cheek. "Listen we don't have time to talk about that"

"Okay... What are you doing here then? Wait if you are visiting from my head then- wow my head is fabulous!" She jumps into another thought again as Seokyong sighs to his little sister.

"Sihye. Hong sihye's necklace. Did you forgot what's in there?" Seokyong spoke out. "The device... It's in Mr. Shim's warehouse!" She thinks fastly, hanging her mouth open.

"Finally you came into your senses" seokyong rolls his eyes.

"Before you leave, is there any camera here? So i can take a picture of you-"