Chapter 70

Seohyun sits down to the chair, her heart beating so fast, butterflies wondering around her stomach

Seohyun sits down to the chair, her heart beating so fast, butterflies wondering around her stomach. It's been days since she saw Sunghoon.

The door from the other room, opens. She saw Sunghoon coming in with a guard.

His aura was still the same, intimidating yet as far as she knows, the boy is still that soft lovable person.

Sunghoon was in a tank top, quite off dressed from where he is. While his hair tied into a bun.

The guard soon left, locking the door. The two stared at each other's eyes. Seohyun gave a worried and fragile emotion towards her eyes, while sunghoon gave cold and expressionless eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Sunghoon spoke, uninterested.

Seohyun took a deep breathe, "I need you to go to this address with me..." She fumbles with the paper she was holding.

Sunghoon chuckles sarcastically, "I'm flattered how you want to go on a date. But you do realize I'm in prison, surrounded by more done a hundred of guards"

"Listen, let's not do jokes. You need to escape here, tomorrow morning. A fire alarm will alert people and let you all out. An officer will bring you somewhere to Mr. Min then you can escape with him" Seohyun instructed with a serious tone, eyeing on sunghoon.

Sunghoon tilts his head, folding his arms. "How can i trust you?" With no expression on his face or tone, seohyun immediately got caught off guard.

".... Because.... You do..." She mumbles softly.

Sunghoon sighs, "Listen seohyun" he starts off. "If you want help from catching siho then there's a ton of people around. Not only me. I'll get caught if i escape and who knows what they'll do as a punishment"

"It's not entirely illegal that you're bailing out of jail. You're not even the real murder-"

"But here i am in jail, just because of that stupid photoshopped image" he cuts her off. Just by looking, you would hint that he's about to explode.

"Are you upset with me now?" Seohyun asked in disbelief.

"What else do you think?" He snorts.

The girl blinks several times by his reply, "Why are you even acting like this?"

"Because I'm seeing you right now, infront of my eyes!" Sunghoon yells furiously. "Didn't you understand what i said to you last time? We're over. Don't come looking for me, don't come caring for me. Forget about me. What are you deaf-"