Chapter 78

Ambulances came crashing by to the abandoned house, treating the unconscious parents of seohyun and Sunghoon

Ambulances came crashing by to the abandoned house, treating the unconscious parents of seohyun and Sunghoon. "So they were here too" Seohyun sighs to herself, watching them passing by with stretchers.

Sihye and sumin was dead before the arrival. The fall made them lost blood and crack their head.

A nurse came walking by to seohyun, holding medical supplies. "Ma'am you also have injuries may i treat-"

"I'm sorry but i really have to go. I will trust them to you all, please treat them well" Seohyun pants and ran with keys on her hands. She hops on a car that probably sihye used.

The nurse kept on shouting for her yet she ignored and tighten her grip to the wheel, nervous for Sunghoon.

"Please be okay, please be okay" She pleads, fastening the speed of the car.

Seohyun picks up a phone and dialed Hajeong's number.

"Hello? May i help you?"

"Detective it's me. Meet me under Han Bridge with the swat team and ambulances. Hurry"

"Seohyun? Wait hold on-"

Sunghoon slowly opens his eyes, hearing crashing waves near by. Vision perfectly fine, he widens his eyes seeing him on an edge.

An evil mischievous laugh comes by, walking to sunghoon as it picks him up, punching him in the face. "Finally i can finish you off like Seokyong" Joonho said.

Sunghoon was scared to death as he comes closer to him, in any moment he could get thrown to the water.

"You and seohyun, make a great couple" He comments with a nod. "Too bad you have to date at the afterlife"

Joonho puts his hands on his pockets and continued to kick sunghoon just as blood and bruises form. One final kick, sunghoon rolls further to the edge.

"Bye-bye, Park-"

A fist swings by joonho's face, making him let go of Sunghoon. Siho cracks his knuckles before looking at sunghoon.

"Why you punk- are you out of your freaking mind?" Joonho yells, clenching his jaw.

"Stay back! I'll kill you if you go closer" Siho trembles, pointing the gun at him. Instead of being scared, joonho gives a scornful laugh.

"You scumbag really think you can do that? Please!" He walks closer to them, unconvinced to siho.

Though he was beyond scared, siho didn't hesitate to shoot the gun to joonho's foot, as it winces in pain. "Shit, you asshole!"