Chapter 59

"I see we have a reunion here" siho smirked, amuse to the sight of the two being together again

Seohyun and Sunghoon breaks the hug, turning their attention to him. They looked surprised then angry right after, you can tell from the scene, sunghoon is ready to punch the guy already.

"Woah, Park, lower your gaze will ya. It scares me" he fake laughs, wiping the tear in his eye.

Sunghoon was about to approach him when seohyun held his head, motioning him not to. She shakes her head as sunghoon comes down, lowering his gaze.

"Why don't you just stay at your study table and get A's hong siho. It's too early for you to be in jail" seohyun cooed, her tone was so innocent and gentle yet it seems to bother siho.

"I never knew you had this side of you seohyun" the guy raises his brow, "That side of me is for loyal people. You're nothing but a liar" she replies, truthfully.

"Let's go before i smack this guy's ass" sunghoon glares to siho, an awful raging expression creeps out of him. He holds seohyun's hand, linking their fingers as they left the figure.

"What does she know?" Siho asks to himself, furrowing his eyebrows. He felt uneasy with her words.

"Fuck you seohyun" he mutters to his breath, watching them leave.

"Yah, slow down will you" Seohyun groans, can't catch up to sunghoon's pace. They stopped and pant for awhile.

That's when sunghoon realized where they are, he widens his eyes. "Shit, you shouldn't be here" he says, looking around, it's the prison rooms.

Seohyun glances around too, "Eh, it's fine" she shrugs. And continues to walk around.

"What do you mean it's fine? You're surrounded by criminals! Plus, you can't be here at all, under no circumstances!" He nags over and over again, filling seohyun's ears.

She covers her ears with her palms, "Sheesh, so noisy!" She complains, making sunghoon stop. "And for your information, i can be here. I am Detective Min's sidekick" waving the VIP card Mr. Min gave her, she proudly grins.

"I thought i was your sidekick" sunghoon frowns as seohyun looks confused for a moment.

"Who said we're having sidekick roles?" She asks as he stayed quiet. They continue to walk, wherever their feet moved.