Chapter 58

"Yang Dangi

"Yang Dangi. You have a visitor" a guard says, the keys in his hands clinks as he opens the cell door. Dangi and his inmates looked at the guard.

"Heh, hyung is early. Time to go and get my food" he stands up proudly, "Do guys want anything from the outside world?" The boy asks making the other's eyes shine so much joy.

"Banana milk!" One cheers, raising his arms into a fist, showing how determined he was to get the piece of beverage.

"Again?" One complained in disbelief, it's been four straight weeks since he requested that.

"Yeah. Fight me bitch" he warns, jokingly swaying his fists.

Dangi shook his head and sighed right out of the room, he walks bubbly to the visiting rooms then stops seeing someone else there.

"Well that's big shit" he utters, slowly moving backwards.

"Yah, yang dangi. Don't be a coward and face me" seohyun yells, slamming her palm to the table. Dangi flinches and turns his head to her.

"What do you want?" He sighs, coming to her and taking a seat.

Rather than uttering what seohyun wanted, she instead dialed a number as it rings. Dangi was confuse for a second.

"Tell me, the CCTV footages your father took at the camp, is it still with him?" Seohyun says, giving a straight poker face.

Dangi bursts out of laughter. "And why would i say that to you, you big trash bag?"

Seohyunie knew he would say that, waiting for the caller to answer, it finally did. The caller spoke;

"Hello? Seohyun-ssi?" The voice was a lady, a lady dangi knows well. He stop the whole snickering and froze to his spot.

Seohyun smirk to his reaction. "Mrs. Yang, great to call you again! It's been so long!" Seohyun beams to the speaker of her phone. The old lady chuckles.

"You're right, it's been so long. How are you? What did you stumble upon to call me unexpectedly?" She quizzes humbly as dangi left his jaw right often with the conversation the two were making.

"I'm doing fine ma'am. And I'm sorry for calling you this late. I was just wondering how's my mom's friend is doing at jeju"

Mrs. Yang chuckles again, "Gosh, you're still that curious kid your mom has been saying. I'm doing fine here. I'll comeback there about four days" she announces.