Chapter 71

"In the world we live in, full of ruthless and dangerous people

"In the world we live in, full of ruthless and dangerous people. I find myself finding a person who could pull me back again. But nevertheless, we were at the wrong time at life. So i had to let you go."

"Hey" Dangi sits beside sunghoon. The boy has been sniffling and crying at the corner, and dangi can't tolerate any longer.

Sunghoon didn't budge and kept crying, him hugging his knees and his head rested down.

The younger boy couldn't help it anymore and groaned, "I hate seeing you at this state. Tell me, what's going on? You just suddenly barged in here with those eyes"

"This boy won't stop" He mentally stated on his mind. He sighs again and patted sunghoon's back. "That's it. Let it all out, once we're legally allowed to drink, i will pay for it"

"S-shut up" Sunghoon finally spoke, stuttering a bit.

He wipes the tears and averted his gaze to dangi. "It's not even a big deal. I can handle it myself. Eat your lunch already" he says annoyingly by all the attention he's getting from the younger.

"Oh come on, i want to know what are you sobbing about. You can't just leave me out of context!" Dangi whines in disbelief, sunghoon glares at him as he stopped.

He looks down to the wooden floor. "Or... Maybe not..." He mumbles, scooting away from sunghoon.

"I'm still curious though" He blurts, can't contain the curiosity inside his head. "Who even visited you fifteen minutes ago?"

"Seohyun..." Sunghoon's frown grew even bigger as he started tearing up again.

"Yah, don't cry again. Please!" Dangi begged. "Did she say something to you-"

"She wanted to proceed onto a plan but i refuse and started to get mad because she's risking her life again-- then i went overboard-- I even told her i hate her-- I'm such a jerk!" Sunghoon stammers endlessly, blabbering so much context at one breath.

Dangi blinks a couple of times to comprehend. "Wait-- You refused?!" He fumes.

Holding sunghoon's shoulder with an eye to eye stare, dangi became furious with the older's decision. "Why the heck did you refuse you dumb penguin?! We're all gonna die at this rate!"

Instead consoling the broken hearted sunghoon- Dangi went ahead and vent out the anger on how stupid sunghoon was.

"Listen, Hong Joonho together with his wife are going back to korea tomorrow. Once they knew somethings are going on, he'll definitely do something ugly" he whispers, sunghoon listens and watches dangi ranting in his face.