Chapter 69

"Park Jongsan And Park Hori is hereby declared not guilty!" The judge gives his verdict, banging his hammer to the table

The people in the room claps mannerly, standing up from their seats.

The officers had uncuffed hori and jongsan's wrists as they look at seohyun shock, across the room she stares at them sternly.

Seohyun smirks finely, standing up with her lawyer. She walks towards them, "Can we talk?"

The officers nods and bow beforehand, leaving.

"Congratulations, you have escaped prison" Seohyun chuckles, motioning them to follow her out.

"I- I don't understand, why did you sabotage all the evidences, the witnesses and-"

"It's because i need you two for my plan" Seohyun cuts hori off. "I did got you guys out of jail but that doesn't mean I'll trust you blindly"

They stood outside the court, it was a sunny morning, many people are present at the area.

A car stops right before them, the back passenger seat rolls the window down, as a figure was in sight. "Park Hori And Jongsan, long time no see" Mrs. Kim cooed sarcastically. Her state was in good shape.

"If you dare hurt my daughter again, I will be the one who'll drive you to hell" She glares at them as they looked somewhere else, avoiding contact.

Seohyun sighed softly, "Come on, get in. We have a lot of things to discuss"

She gets in the front while the couple hops in the back with Mrs. Kim. They drove away from where they're occasioned to.

"Hong Joonho and Hong Sumin are arriving at exactly Tuesday morning, they'll land at incheon national airport. So before they land back here, we have everything settled" Seohyun explained, lots of determination in her. The rest of the adults sat quietly, listening to her plan.

"We have two days left. I will talk to dangi to check where's the footage. Then escape sunghoon out of jail-"

"Wait a minute, you're bailing someone out of jail illegally??" Hori cuts off, everyone looks at her.

"I mean, he isn't really a criminal. We're just taking him out for the plan, then he can get out in the legal way" Seohyun replies with a shrug.

Mr. Kim sighs, "That's risky though" he comments. "How are you even going to get in there? Detective Min can't get you in without a high position"

Seohyun stands up, going to the thirty year old man who's leaning in the wall. "This is where his girlfriend shows up" she grins happily.

"She's not my girlfriend!" Hajeong protests.

"Yeah sure. I can see why you don't like looking at her. You can't even stare without blushing" Seohyun teases the older boy.

Hajeong death glares at her without any amusement. "You're lucky you're a child"