Chapter 67

Siho's ninth birthday was today, he wasn't that excited like any other kid would react on the day of their birthdays

"Good morning to my birthday boy!" The sound of the cheery, genuine voice of someone siho would wait to see, was his one and only grandma.

Grandma Hong comes in with a cupcake and a on top candle, it's sparkling fire dazzles to siho's eyes as his sleepy mood shuffles to a happy and energetic one.

"Happy birthday my grandson!" she cheers, nearing the little cupcake to his face.

He blows it and hugs the elder, snuggling his face to it's neck. "You came!" He squeals.

"Of course i would. Why wouldn't i?" She ruffles the boy's hair, making it all messy than it was before.

"Let's go have breakfast and bake the cake, shall we?" She pulls him out of bed and drags him downstairs.

"Your dad has been acting strange lately" Seohyun the innocent child says, getting a spoonful of lasagna.

Siho stops from eating his, "What about him?" He says uninterested.

Seohyun narrows her eye to the man passing her, which was Mr. Hong. "I don't know... He seems suspicious" she whispers.

Siho looks to his father then to seohyun again, "He seems fine to me" he shrugs, finally stuffing himself with the lasagna.

Seohyun blinks multiple times before shrugging the thought also. Finishing her meal in silence.

While the visitors were busy downstairs, celebrating Mr. Hong's son's birthday party. He remained in his room, having a discussion with his mother.

"What do you mean you want your parents' company? You already have your own!" Grandma hong complains, slamming her tea down to the coffee table. She was outrageous to the request of his.

Mr. Hong chuckles, "You're already old, hand it to me" he demands.

"I'm still young enough to handle our company. What are you even going to do with it? Make it your playground?" Joonho chuckles irritatingly, before coming closer to his mother. Giving a deep creepy stare that sends chills to her spine.

"It's for siho"

"Siho? But the boy wants to be a doctor" The elder furrows it's eyebrows, remembering what her grandson said.

"Doctor? That dweeb is afraid of blood, how could he be a doctor for god sake!" He yells.

While the two were arguing with each other, they were never informed someone came passing by and heard their conversation.