Chapter 57

Faint noises from the hallways echoes, slapping and groaning sounds muffles

Faint noises from the hallways echoes, slapping and groaning sounds muffles. It was intense witnessing the abusive figure, hitting the two adults with a rope.

"Yah! Would you stop! You promise to not hurt us" jongsan yelled as sihye hits him in the head, grabbing his hair roughly.

"We agreed to NOT hurt your son and hurt you instead. What part of the agreement you didn't understand?" Sihye says, aggressively pulls his hair all the way back. Mr. Park tries to fight back yet failed as sihye stomps his feet.

They were in this private hotel, which was exclusively for hong related residents. And sihye was one of them, she had been hiding park sunghoon's parents here for a long time, requested by his brother.

"Now, one part about the agreement. Finding shit about Kim Seohyun. And yet you have none" sihye death glares sending chills to the couple who was tied in chains, bruises all over their body, their own blood stains to their selves.

"She's just a damn teen, she had already enough with the things you had been doing. Aren't you tired?" Hori replies, clenching her fists.

Sihye laughs hysterically, holding her stomach resembling she couldn't stop.

"Me? Tired? I think you forgot that I'm a hong, and hongs are unpredictable, ambitious, malicious devils who try everything to get what they want. And destroying you all is what we have to do to live in peace" she smirks, tilting her head.

Hori bits her lip with the reply sihye gave. She stares down to the floor, no hope left.

"Aish, i would really like to kill you, but having you for our benefit is way better" she says, about to slap Hori when someone interrupts with a knock.

"Cleaning service!" a male voice shouts behind the door. Sihye glances to the badly looked adults then back again to the door. She sighs and opens it.

"Better hurry so i can finish beating up thes-" she discontinues as the man in a cleaning uniform, takes a cloth from his pocket and covers her mouth and nose. She sniffs it as she looses conscious.

Mrs. and Mr. Park gasps to the sight, sihye falling down uncontrollably. The man makes eye contact with the two, observing them, he takes off his mask. The couple weren't familiar with the face.

But no other than Min Hajeong was standing right before them, sweating exhausted from climbing all the way here, i mean employees taking the stairs? Bullshit.

He takes a gun from his other pocket, not wanting to waste time. Aiming to the chains tied to their body, he shoots it as it breaks, loosing them freely.