Chapter 73

"We're here" Hajeong said, stopping the car

"We're here" Hajeong said, stopping the car. He looks behind his seat to see Sunghoon who has long frown forming.

"What's with the long face?" He furrows his brows.

"Dangi died...." He mumbles, unable to control his emotions. The boy helped him so much yet did sunghoon did anything for him? None.

Hajeong sighs, "He didn't die" he shook his head, making sunghoon tilt his head to him. "He's being rush to the hospital now. He got shot in the leg. I'm sure he'll be fine"

"God..." Sunghoon breathes out a shaky relief.

Hajeong softly gives him some clothing to his thigh, "Wear that and go to seohyun. She's already there, pretending to be a client. I'll check on the adults and meet you two at the back" He instructs as sunghoon nods.

"Now I'll find a way to let you in without anyone noticing you-" Before he could tell or continue, sunghoon had shut the door behind him and ran outside. Wearing the bulletproof vest and black clothing.

"What the- Yah! This kid-" Hajeong groans watching sunghoon run to the entrance.

"Seohyun, I'm heading to the warehouse. Give me a signal to pick you up" He says through the earpiece, driving off.

Sunghoon enters the company building, lots and lots of people are busy working. He lowers the cap to cover his face more and proceeds to find an elevator.

People in uniforms were chattering, he clears his throat before approaching them. "Excuse me. Do you know where is CEO Yang Dongi's office?"

The employees looks at one another, "I think he's with a client right now" One says, sipping it's coffee. "But sure i can lead you there"

Sunghoon nods and gave a smile, the person leads the way.

"This is Mr. Yang's office" It shows the door, CEO Yang Dongi was displayed.

Sunghoon bows politely as it leaves. Trying to twist the door open, it was lock. Muffling noises from the other side was heard, screaming and grunting.

He firmly grasps to the gun in his pocket and shoot the door knob, making his way in.

A chaotic mess greets him in, a man facing back was hovering over a lady holding a gun. "Yah Yang Dongi!" Sunghoon shouts, running to him. He kicks him to the ground roughly and helps seohyun up.

"I don't need an asshole's help" Seohyun yanks her hand away from him with a glare.

She went towards the groaning man and step on him, "Give me the flashdrive" She aims the gun to him.