f i f t e e n

chapter fifteen

chapter fifteen

"the dinner was really great, mrs y/l/n, thank you" hyunjin bows again smiling politely at my mother. the dinner really was great, the conversation was great too, there really never was a dull moment.

"please come again, hyunjin. it was a pleasure to have you. y/n, please take hyunjin to the bus stop, i would drive you but my car is at the mechanics" he nods understandingly before grabbing his coat off the hook.

-

"i wish i could've worn something better, my school uniform isn't exactly a good choice to meet parents huh?" he mutters, i shrug, shaking my head. "well she insisted that you stay, so it's not your fault" the breeze picks up and suddenly i'm cold. i try my best not to think about it, though.

"let's do something tomorrow" hyunjin starts and i nod before he can finish. "yeah sure, i think lix and chan may want to come-"

"i meant just you and i" he cuts me off and i swallow hard again.

"oh, okay, that's fine too!" nervousness sweeps throughout me again.

"if you want the others to come they can, i just-"

"just you and i, hyunjin. i want to" i feel the urge to press my palm against his red cheeks, wanting some sort of contact from him.

"okay"

"okay" i copy his words

"well, bye" my voice comes out high-pitched, and hyunjin just laughs at me.

and with that, his bus arrives, and he's gone.

-

i wake up to the sound of my phone ringing, the blaring noise invading my poor ears. i groan out, sliding my phone off the nightstand to read the words that make out 'handsome hyunjin'.

"why are you calling me at-" i pull the phone away from my ear to check the time. "-8:56 in the morning?" i whisper yell, to avoid the harsh words that 'i was being selfish because i was too loud' from my tired mother when she wakes up properly.

he coughs, i think, into the speaker, before muttering some words i cant understand. "huh?" i feel my face screw up in annoyance.

"i'm sick!" i finally understand what he's saying before smacking my hand against my forehead. "and you woke me up at stupid o'clock on a saturday to tell me this, why?" he laughs a little at the sound of my voice before coughing once more.

"i just wanted to say that we can't go out anymore, and that i'm sorry" hyunjin does sound really ill, i feel a little bad. "did you just become sick this morning?" he mutters a small "yep" before sneezing, it's cute. i sit up, resting against the head board. "well im sorry that you're sick, but i can't help but laugh at the fact that you're apologizing for something you can't help, it's okay hyunjin"

"i still have the right to be sorry, you meanie"

"you're so cute" i hiccup, i didnt mean to say that.

"my mom is coming in to give me medicine soon, so please call me later, so i don't feel so lonely because i'm bedridden." hyunjin thankfully ignores my previous words.

"of course" i hear a woman speak, i assume to be hyunjin's mother, before a little commotion sounds through the speaker and the call is ended. seconds later i receive this exact message from jeongin:

- let's go annoy hyunjin later at his house, he just told me he's sick! ^ 0 ^ you up for it? -

i smile at the text before replying with:

- yep! just know if there's anything you want to do that involves making hyunjin's life miserable in the future, count me in -

i sigh, setting my phone down before closing my eyes to get a few more moments of sleep, even though i know that there is a slight chance it'll work.

-

a/n!
okay i need skz world tour tickets asap, im dying here

hope you liked this chapter, it was short but still something <3