f o r t y - s e v e n

(this chapter contains sexual themes, basically the whole chapter, skip if you want!!🤭)

chapter forty-seven

"hyunjin, we can't" light kisses travel down my neck, the tingling in my stomach only grows.

hyunjin and i are sitting on my bed, in my bedroom, our textbooks that we're supposed to be studying with are scattered across my desk. at least that's what my parents think we're doing, studying, but at the moment, it's far from that.

red lights bounce off the walls, thanks to the new light box i got for my room the other day.

"why not," i watch a small smirk replace his innocent smile.

"study- we're studying.. and my parents" my parents have probably fallen asleep. it's ten o'clock, hyunjin is supposed to have gone home by now.

"just five minutes pretty girl" my heart flutters at his words despite my longing for him. i nod quietly.

he shifts his position, and mine, so that i'm laying down and his head is propped up between my legs.

hyunjin kisses all over the skin that is visible to him, but he stops at my waist, at the hem of my tank top.

he glances up at me for approval, our eyes meet.
i start to feel hot everywhere, my chest rises and falls rapidly.

"hyunjin.. whatever you're gonna do.. make it quick"

he doesn't say anything. instead, he pulls my shorts down my legs until they're pooling at my feet.

"let me help you out of these, baby" he moves his hand to my hips, gripping them gently. he smooth his hands down my sides, dragging my underwear along in the process.

he stares at me, and i soon feel exposed. i haven't exactly freshened myself up lately, so i try to cover myself, but of course hyunjin doesn't let me.

"you're so beautiful, you know that?"

i let out a sharp breath, considering the fact that hyunjin's lips are pressed against me, pleasuring me in ways i never imagined he could.

i keep my lips sealed, afraid i'll be too loud and wake my parents up.

"i know you like that, don't hold back" it's almost like i feel him smirk against me. i'm still not sure if this is real or not.

my hands form fists at the bedsheets, the pleasure is becoming too much to bear.

closer to the edge, strings of curses and whines fill the room. chest heaving, in and out, in and out. i want to tell him that it's getting too much for me, but he wouldn't listen anyway.

soon my fingers are tangling in his hair, i feel knots tighten in my stomach. i feel dizzy almost, am i supposed to feel like this?

hyunjin moves slowly, teasingly. i want to know where he became so talented at this.

dark eyes watch me intensely. he stares at me squirming and whimpering beneath him. he's enjoying my struggle.

"please" i want more, so much more that i'm begging, shamefully. but i don't even care anymore.

"please what, pretty? use your words" i've never seen this side to hyunjin before, and i want him to stick around for a while.

he smirks once more, playing around a bit. i've had enough. i grab the back of his neck, pushing his face further between my thighs.

hyunjin breathes heavily against me, sweat beading on his own forehead, as he hums and sighs like he's never before.

a few minutes pass, hyunjin continues with the agonisingly slow pace he's going at. until he randomly starts to speed up, and that's it for me.

"that's it, let go for me" i cry out against him, feeling my head spin, my legs shake. i smother my face into the pillows to keep quiet.

"y/n? is everything okay in there? it sounds like someone's sobbing.." i gasp, hearing the door handle rattling and the sound of my mothers concerned voice.

"yes! everything's okay! i'm just watching tv!"

i turn to hyunjin, who's laughing like crazy. i place my hand over his mouth, rolling my eyes. this is his fault.

"okay.. did your boyfriend leave? and why is the door locked?"

"uhh.. he fell asleep. is that okay?" i hate lying to my parents, but this is the only way.

"yes, sure. it's late honey, you should get some sleep too, goodnight"

i reply with my own goodbye, thankful to hear footsteps receding.

"that was close." i let go of hyunjin, reaching over to grab my shorts.

"slow down pretty girl, i'm not done with you yet"

a/n!
hope you enjoyed🥴
sorry for the long wait! i'm on holiday!