s i x t y - t h r e e

chapter sixty-three 3rd person pov, hyunjin's home

chapter sixty-three
3rd person pov, hyunjin's home.

"guys, i really want to go to bed. are you leaving anytime soon?" hyunjin's friends have been hanging out with him all day. he hasn't had a moment to himself, a moment to do anything today. as much as he likes his new friends, they can be a bit much.. sometimes.

"don't kick us out, jinnie" hyunjin's female friend pleads, looking up at hyunjin through her thick false lashes.

"i've got work first thing, i"ll see you guys later" hyunjin's male friend says, and then proceeds to leave, but his female friend remains on his bed.

she grins at him as he stands in the doorway, waiting for her stand up.

"just let me stay the night, it's too late for me to get the bus now"

"call a cab" he points towards the door.

she sighs out before finally standing up, walking towards hyunjin.

"you really don't want me to stay, jinnie? i could help you, you know, take your mind off things"

"if you know what i mean" she reaches her hand up to stroke his face. hyunjin shakes his head and pushes her hand away.

"no, i don't know what you mean. doors that way" his tone is firm.

he switches his lamp off and climbs into bed, praying to himself that she will leave.

*flashback*

"you're seriously jealous right now?" y/n scoffs as hyunjin practically seethes at the waiter who tried to flirt with his girlfriend in the middle of a restaurant.

"he was literally flirting with you right in front of me" there's a prominent vein displayed on hyunjin's forehead, indicating his anger.

"he was just being nice." she huffs, crossing her arms over her chest. but he continues to glare at the waiter, before placing his hand on her thigh under the table.

"maybe" hyunjin grins. y/n recognises that grin.

"now i want him to know you're fucking mine"

*end of flashback*

-

it's 3:58am, hyunjin is tossing and turning in his bed, trying to fall back asleep. thoughts of y/n are still clouding his mind. he can't get her out of his mind. he misses her love, her touch, even the bad times. the arguments, although they were rare. he regrets the haste decision he made to move here. he hates that he let his parents control him to the point where they could force such a great amount of distance between them. but he hates himself the most for leaving y/n.

university starts in a week. the next break students have is in two months, which is for a week. hyunjin picks up his phone laying next to his head and searches for flights.

he also decides to call her.

"y/n?" she picks up within a couple of seconds. "hyunjin, why are you awake? isn't it like 4am over there?" his lips curve up at the sound of her sweet voice.

"it is, but i can't sleep. i can't stop thinking about you"

y/n is silent.

"really?" his smile grows as he knows she's smiling.

"yes, i miss you so much" hyunjin adds.

"i miss you too. so much" she replies.

"is there really nothing going on between you and that girl? because hyunjin if there is, just tell me now"

"what girl? wait, you're talking about the one who texted you from my phone? why would you think that?" hyunjin sits up, eager to hear her answer.

"cus i just, i don't know.. it seemed like maybe she likes you."

"you know i overthink. all the worst possible scenarios come into my mind at once. i couldn't help but think that maybe you wanna be with someone else-" he cuts her off.

"y/n, listen to me. there's nothing- no one that could ever make me stop wanting you."

"believe me when i tell you that have nothing to worry about"

"i'm trying, hyunjin."

they both fall silent for a couple of moments.

"i wish i could kiss you right now" hyunjin states.

"me too."

y/n thinks for a moment on the other side of the line, fiddling with her sweatpant strings, the thought of hyunjin on her mind.

"well.. what else would you do to me right now?"

hyunjin grins.

"are you alone?"

"yes" her voice is low, nervous.

"take your pants off for me, pretty girl"

-
a/n!
no bcs how does y/n cope?!?! hyunjin is her boyfriend?!? why am i just deeping that rn after 30+ chapters. idk how she does it i'd be dead if he even looked at me.

 idk how she does it i'd be dead if he even looked at me

still have gotten over hyunjin for esquire so i'm just gonna leave those there