f i f t y

chapter fifty

chapter fifty

(no one's pov)

"i broke up with jisoo today" it's dark out, everybody is supposedly safely sleeping in their bunk beds.

lee minho approaches the younger boy sitting on a bench near the lake's edge. han jisung, you can imagine.

"oh" he replies softly, fiddling with the hem of his cotton t-shirt.

"yeah, oh"

"so what now?" minho shrugs, honestly.

"i don't know" he watches disappointment fill the younger's face.

jisung lets out a sigh, before rising to his feet. they can't even look at each other.

"goodnight, minho" before minho can get a chance to say anything, jisung has already disappeared off into the distance.

to sob, perhaps.

-

(y/n's pov)

"one more" hyunjin plants one last kiss on to my lips before he pecks them again. i giggle, removing his hand from my waist.

"that was two! you have to go hyunjin, they'll leave without you."

it's time to leave the campsite now, but they separated the boys from the girls due to.. unspeakable events that occurred on the trip here.

we're hidden behind a tree whilst everyone loads onto the coaches. they can wait a few minutes.

"one more, i mean it" i give in and nod, letting him take my face into his hands. he kisses me slowly, giving his everything and more. he kisses me as if it's the last taste of my lips he'll ever get.

my entire body relaxes in his arms, his scent, in him.

"go" i place my hands on his chest, pushing him forward. he stumbles a little, and i giggle at him, the boy with cherry lip balm smeared around his lips. that may be my fault.

i watch him walk away, all tall and handsome. sometimes i wonder why he chose me.

-

"i'll miss you jeongin!" i pull him close, ruffling his dark curls. i feel eyes on me, so i turn around. sieun is looking directly at us.

"calm down, you'll see each other in a couple hours" minho tells me, pulling a rather disgusted expression.

"you see this is why jeongin is my favourite" he gasps.

"i'm kidding!" i link arms with minho. "better" he smiles, he gives me that cute pouty smile that i love and always hope to see.

they climb up the steps of the coach, before disappearing into it.