✤ 13

Tiffany collected her luggage from the baggage belt after the long flight

She walked out of the airport, her eyes immediately finding Mark's older brother, Minhyuck.

Running up to him with her luggage, she hugged him.

"How was the flight?" He asked, as he pulled one of her luggages with him to the car.

"It was okay." She smiled.

"How are you?" He asked, hugging her again.

"Forget about me. How are YOU?" She asked, as they sat down inside the car and he started the engine.

"Just college, you know." He said. "It's my last year. What were you doing again?"

"Medicine." she replied.

"Ah, tough." He said. "How many years are still left for you?"

"This is the third last year going on." She said.

"What doctor do you want to become though?" He asked.

"See, the first few years in college, we practised everything. Like literally everything. But from this year, we were told to choose a stream. And now I'm practising to be a gynecologist." She explained. "I'll be doing that for two years and then in the last year, I'll be practising it as a doctor in training probably somewhere else. What are you doing?"

"Law." He said. "It's fun."

"I know. I had a friend doing law." She said.

"Okay, here we are." He said, stopping in front of a house. "Just a minute." He got out and opened the garage.

He then got back into the car, and parked it inside the garage.

They got outside, and he helped her with the luggage.

"Alright, get ready to get you bones crushed." He said. "Mom is very excited."

"Wait, when's Mark coming?" She asked.

"Someone's very excited to see him, I see." He chuckled. "He'll be coming over for dinner."

"That's great." She smiled.

" She smiled