𝟎:𝟕𝟐

—Milan POV
-1 week later

There was loud knocking coming from downstairs which woke me tf outta my sleep. I put the pillow over my head, thinking it'd stop the noise too, but nooo... whoever it was, was very fckin serious about knocking on the door.

I groaned and went upstairs to answer it
& it was my daddy's "fiancé "

Still don't believe that.
"The fck are you banging on the door so loud for ?" I said
She rolled her eyes, "where is your father ? I know he probably in here fuckin ya mother !"

"Girl what are you going on about ? It's 9 in the a.m dawg ... are you not tired ?!"

"I have been looking for your father since last night. Where is he ?!"

"I don't KNOW ! I haven't spoken to him for like 2 days & I hope you find him, but to bang on my door this early and accuse my mother of fuckin on him ?! You're INSANE."

"It wouldn't be the first time she's done weird shit."
"You've known her for ... what? 3 minutes ? Like go on somewhere. Like I said, we do not know you."

"Tell your cheating ass father that if he doesn't come home tonight, I'm taking my child & leaving."

"I don't know where he is !!"
"Figure it OUT. He's your father !"
I rolled my eyes, "are we done ?"

She smacked her teeth and left.
"Can't even go back to sleep now cuz of blabber mouth like girl..."

I pulled out my phone as I went downstairs and called my dad. "Yooo?" He answered.

"Yoo nothin, where you been at ?"
"She stop by?"

"She as in your big head ass fiancé ? Then yes. Accused you of cheating on her wit mom."

"Damn..." he mumbled
"Damn?? You actually cheated on her with mom ?!" I said while laughing. Not even cuz it was funny but because I was in disbelief.

"Mil that's not even funny... I'm in deep shit."
"Fucccck ha. Are y'all tryna get back together ?"

"don't wanna talk about this right now. Especially not wit you!"

"What's that supposed to mean?"
"It means you my fuckin child, why would I discuss this wit you?"

"I guess ... so you going back home to her or what? Ion need her showing up here again."
"At least not right now..."

"Mhm..."
"Mhm what?"
"Nothing. We not talking about this, remember ? Just be safe cuz that ho crazy."
"Who you tellin? But anyways, you doing okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be ?"
"Concerning the baby... you talk to Meech in a while ?"
"We're fine & no."
"He's the father of the baby..."
"He knows that. I don't want an inconsistent father in the baby's life..."
"So you're keeping it?"
"Do I have a choice ?"
"I thought you wanted to anyway."
"Well I did—I do... but when mom started buying all the gifts and shit ? It made it too real..."

"Well..."
"Don't tell me I told you so because you've already given me a bunch of nonverbal "I told you so's"... I don't need anymore."

"Wouldn't say that to you. You keep thinking me and ya mom the enemy when we're not, Milan. We care about you & just want what's best."

"Well for awhile mom was definitely the enemy."
"She was worried about you..."

"yeah..."
"You know she was."
"I love her to death but I also know she gave me an ultimatum between having somewhere to live & keeping my baby, so that was definitely so villain type shit."

"Okay. I can admit that was shitty.."
"I know it was, but I'm over it... kinda. Trying to be on her good side so I don't get kicked out again."

"You know she loves you."
"In her own way... sure."

"She wasn't always like this."
"Oh so I fucked her up?"

"I fucked her up. Now she act like she can't feel shit which causes her to dismiss everybody else's feelings."

"Was highschool London more kind than the one I have ? Cuz shiiii..."
He chuckled, "too kind sometimes."
"I can tell."

"Ha very funny if you was tryna throw shots. Be patient wit her. She trying."

"Don't know how much patience I can have."
"Cut ha some slack. You can admit that you put her through hell & back."

I sighed, "Mhm.."
"Yeah. As much as youn wanna admit it."
"Yeah anyways, stop the conversation. Be safe , wherever you at. Love you."

"Love you more." I hung up and put my phone down.
The door to my room opened and Mekai walked down the basement stairs. "hey fatty." He said as he sat next to me on the bed and turned the tv on.

He swears my room and everything in it is shared between the both of us... like ?
"Boy fuck you I'm only like this cuz I'm pregnant, what's your excuse ?"
"I'm fine so it wouldn't matter even if I was."
"Lying is such an ugly thing to do. Seek help."

"Fuck up. You okay?"
"Ew..."
"What?"

"You being all sentimental & ion like that."
"Okay, Ugly, are you okay?"
"Im fine."

"You sure ?"
"don't know what else to feel so, yes."
"Scared ?"
"Beyond"

"Wish I could tell you that it's gon be okay, but I can't tell the future and shi so ima just say... we all got to back thru all of this Milan. You not alone."

"I get everybody says that but when you're the only one walking around with this huge belly in front of you? You feel like you definitely alone... but I do appreciate y'all. A lot. Especially you. I know we did not like each other for a while there... but you always had my back Kai. So.. thank you. My baby gon be very lucky to have an uncle like you around."

I could tell that shi definitely made him uncomfortable. Same with me tho.

We both hate any sentimental type shi. Like literally ew.

"Mhm... fasho."
I chuckled, "yo unemotional ass."

He smirked, "but nah really. Im here fa you if you feel like nobody else is Mil. Now... let's just pray that baby don't come out with as fat of a head of you... for their sake."

I rolled my eyes, laughing & flipping him off.
"You always wanna be a comediannn ! Cuz if my head big, yo shi gotta be humongous. That's why they called yo ass lollipop when we were little. Big ass head. Lil ass body. Made you tilt over and shit."

"Yeah you got it !" He chuckled as he went back upstairs.
Yeah. Got that ass.

But I definitely needed to hear that.
I know I be hard-headed asfff sometimes— well...

Most of the time.
But this pregnancy shit scared tf outta me.

I definitely learned my lesson.
& there really is no point fussing about it no more.

It's gon happen.
Luckily my support system A1. Whether I wanna admit it or not I know they always gon be in my face helping me. Whether I want them to or not.