𝟎:𝟔𝟓

-The following week ..

"Milan ! Come down here right quick" my mom called from the steps. I got out of my bed and fixed my bonnet as I made my way down the steps , "wassup?" I asked.

"You got something you wanna tell me?.." she asked as she tapped her foot on the ground. I nervously shook my head , "nah. what're you talking about?"

"Please don't lie to me , Milan. I'd rather you be straight up."
"Ma , ion know what you talking about. So , are you gon tell me?"

She removed her hand from her back and showed me the pregnancy stick that was in her hand. "Oh fuck." I thought in my head. I couldn't even deny it cuz if I did I'd look even more dumb & that was not a risk I could take right now.

"Oh , you quiet now , right?"
"Funny for you to assume it's mine.." I instantly regretted that , but me being the dumbass I am ... said it Anyways.

She laughed , but not a normal laugh. Her "don't fuckin play with me right now" laugh. She folded her arms , "well , Milan .. I know it's not mine because I got my tubes tied the fuck up , I know it's not Maleah because... she know better. Don't act dumb right now."

"Ion know what to say ..."
"How about not trying to lie when I have the positive test in my hand. Second , call your father. He gon handle you ... I'm not."

"What? I'm not talkin to him about this."
She chuckled , "I'm sorry , did I make you feel like you had a choice , because whew sorry if I did. Those were not my intentions."

"Why can't you & I just talk? Woman to woman."
"You're not a woman , Milan. You're a child. So there is no way we gon have a "woman to woman" conversation. I'm calling your father & y'all gon talk."

She walked away & went to get on the phone with my dad.

awe shit .
im fucked .
_____________
-20 minutes later

I sat at the table waiting for my dad to come sit down. He walked in the house & gently shut the door behind him looking all happy & shit. Little did he know , that smile was gon be turned upside down.... real quick.

He kissed my forehead & gave me a hug then sat down. My mom walked down the steps and sat down at the table and folded her arms as she looked at me , waiting for me to speak. I looked away from her as if I didn't see her looking directly down my throat.

"Antwan , your daughter has something she needs to tell you." She said.

He nodded , "aight .. what's goin on?" He looked at me with his worried face on which made me not want to even say nothing. "Milan , he not leaving till you tell him. Ima make sure of it. So say it because I want him out of my house as fast as possible."

He looked at my mom & rolled his eyes , "come on Milan...say it."

I took a deep breath in , "uhm .... I'm ... pregnant."
It was quiet for a lil minute then my dad started doing the same laugh my mama did , "Milan , you fuckin with me .. right? You are fucking with me?"

I shook my head , " trust me , I wish I was."
"I knew you being with Meech was a bad idea. I knew it! Did he pressure you? I'll beat his ass , Milan. Trust me"

I shook my head once more , "no dad. Meech did not pressure me. I did this to myself. I mean .. we both did it ... but it's not only on him."

He put his face in his hands and sighed , "Milan .. you do understand how big of a deal this is , right? You are too young to have a kid right now. You supposed to be goin to college & actually livin ya life ..."

"& she will , because she's not keeping it. Simple." My mom said.

"I feel like if this is anybody's choice it's MINE. How you gon tell me what I'm not keeping?" I said.
"Milan , you're 18. You're not responsible enough to even look after ya sister. You think ima let you ruin that baby's-"

"You think ima ruin that baby's life ? Are you serious right now? At least make sure your parenting is up to par itself before you say sumn like that."

"Milan , I'm not about to argue with you over this. You're not keeping it , like I said. Take it up with somebody else."

"Daddy , you cannot let her do this shit ! I'm not giving up this baby. She gon have to fight me for it , deadass."

"Milan , maybe ya mama not wrong. You got too much on ya plate & Meech not really the best father figure considering what he be doin ..."

"You did the same thing he did when you were his age & still managed to bring 3 kids into the world. Y'all are SO hypocritical. I'm keeping the baby."

My mom shook her head & laughed , "You know what? Gon head. Keep it. But you not raising it here. I bet you that."

My dad spoke up, "Hollon now London , you taking that shit too far. You not gon kick my daughter out because you don't fuck with her decision."

"now you telling me how to parent ? Fuck off , Antwan. You so mad about how I parent , then you try it. We seen how that went last time."

"You sick , London. Sick as hell. This ya daughter for fucks sake. Stop acting like you still in high school. You can't act like a mean girl 24/7 . That shit played out ."

"Ion need yo advice , Twan. I said what I said & I meant every word of it. She grown enough to take care of a baby , then let her be grown enough to do it in a place of her own."

I didn't even know what to say ..
It's like one minute I'm coo with my mama but then the next minute she start doin some evil shit .. ion get her at all bro .

But if me moving out is what it takes to keep the baby , then so be it .

at least I'll be away from my mama .
We both need to just leave eachother tf alone obviously.

——————————————————————————————-
*PSA*

This was a draft & it was pretty short(ima make the next ones longer) I haven't written in a lil minute & missed y'all ! 🥺 I've been mad busy (school / work) .

But ima try & fix my writing schedule & get back on ma shit .
New beginnings headass 💀

Anywayss! Ima see y'all in the next chapter.
Wear y'all mfn masks & social distance . Purrrr !