𝟎:𝟑𝟔

Milan POV

I was on my Instagram and got an Instagram notification and it was somebody inviting me to Ciara live. I wasn't gon join but I kept getting notification after notification so I joined to see what this bitch was talking about.

"I'll beat the brakes off that lil bitch she not scary. She swear she hard as Fuck. Like haaaa! Bitch that's why I fucked on yo nigga!"

I rolled my eyes and requested to join her live she accepted my request and her scary ass ain't have that same energy when I joined.

"Yea bitch so wassup with that shut you talking? You know I tried to whoop yo ass but you wasn't going ! Don't get punched in yo shit goofy. Beat the brakes off WHO?! Not me baby ! You happy you fucked on another bitch nigga? Hoe ass BITCH. Come put yo hands on me I'm bored ! You know where the fuck I be at !"

"Girl bye."
"Right! Ole scary ass hoe. Loose pussy ass bitch."
"You got some nerve !"
"Girl Dj the ONLY nigga I let hit .. you let Dj AND his crew hit DONT fucking play with me.  I can't wait to see yo ass it's on sight I swear it is. Now lemme go ion got time for you and yo pussy ass live. 5 viewers havin ass. This shit only got hype when I joined this bitch."
I exited out the live and put my phone down.

Bitches swear they hard until I have something to say. She all talk and I can't wait u til I see this bitch. I'm whoopin that ass. Reason why ion fuck with bitches. You my friend but you fucked on my man? Ain't no more down ass bitches out here.

"Ayo! Milan come here!" Mekai called from his room.
I rolled my eyes and walked in
"What?"
"So why the Fuck are you arguing with Ciara? That shit not even worth it!"
"Cause this bitch steady mentioning my name and how she gon whoop my ass."
"But has she done it yet?"
"Nope."
"Exactly so that's irrelevant. That arguing shut is dead as fuck."
"Ion even know why I'm sitting here taking advice from you of all people."
"Take it or leave it ion care , but when you get yo ass beat don't be coming back crying."

I busted out laughing "get my ass beat by Ciara? Yea that's ain't bouta happen. I know that girl like the back of my hand. She can't fight fight for her life. I'm not worried bout ole girl."

He shook his head "Yea ight."
I just shrugged and walked out. This Nigga tryna give me advice? Imagineeee !

I walked downstairs and went to go talk to my mama. That's the ONLY person I'm taking advice from.

"Mama!!!"
"Girl why're you yelling? I'm right here."
"I need help!"
"Wassup?"
"Should I whoop Ciara's as- butt ... or should I let her keep talking stuff."
"Girl you know we don't do allat talkin. It's either she gon get beat up or shut up. You know that."
"Tuh! Period mama. Now you better not get mad if I get suspended."
She laughed but I was deadass. This why I love my mama. We deadass alike.

I live by that motto "They either gon get beat up or shut up"

And that's on baby daddy.