𝟎:𝟎𝟑

London . .
Wednesday Morning . .

"Alexis I'm so serious it was him..fuck I gotta lie for?" I said to Lex over the phone

"I'm not saying you lying Nunu..I'm just saying that Twan don't seem like the type to fake his own death. He not crazy like that.. he gotta have a good reason."
"And I thought the same thing , but obviously he is! I can't believe him.."
"For real girl.."
"He better not bring his ass back over here either cuz-.." there was a knock on my bedroom door.
"Hold on Lex ima call you back" I hung up and put my phone down.
"Come in!"
The door opened and Milan and Mekai walked in the room slowly and came to sit on my bed
"What's wrong babies?"
"Mama Who was that guy yesterday? He looked just like Mekai.." Milan said while tilting her head

I really didn't wanna explain to the kids who Antwan was to them at all. They started to call Mani "dad" and never really asked questions about Antwan..I guess I feel like as if I should tell them now.
"so...that's Antwan..your dad and-.." their eyes got real big
"Our dad? I thought you said-.."
"I know what I said and I thought that was the case but... nope"
"Can we talk to him?" Mekai said while cheesing
"I'm sorry baby...I just don't think that's the best idea..I really don't."
"Why we cant we speak to our dad? We should be able to." Milan said while frowning
"I don't wanna talk about this right now. Maybe another time."
"Mama that's not fair..he's our dad."

I sighed and put my face in my hands.
"Mekai and Milan..can you just understand that mommy doesn't want you to talk to your daddy , because of things that's he's done. I really wish I didn't have to keep y'all away from him , but right now I have to think about what's best for the both of you, because I don't want you to get hurt." They sighed and nodded "okay.."
"Mommy loves you though.."
"We love you too mama." They walked out the room and closed the door.

I felt bad for not being able to tell them , but it was for the best. Right? I hope so..
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Antwan POV
real shit after I left I regretted that shit for the longest...I'm grown asf now and don't even really know my kids...London hate me and ion blame her at all.. I left her to take care of the twins by herself and left her confused. She don't wanna talk to me ...when I was done hiding out I was gon come back to her... I knew she wasn't gon be happy to see me fr , but a hello would be coo at least...

Mekai look just like me & Milani look just like London.. she so damn pretty .. they prolly don't even know who tf I am and on some rs I wouldn't wanna know me either.. I left them and thought maybe if I came back everything would be straight but I was wrong.

I came back here when the coast was clear and I seen London with some Nigga and Milan & Mekai .. I knew that she wouldn't wanna see me so I stayed away from her for months ... then months turned into a year and then 2 years and so on and so forth.. the whole time I could've been with my kids I decided to be a lil bitch , and now I prolly won't even have a chance to meet them.

I wanna Explain to her but shit she don't even wanna hear me out..