𝟎:𝟐𝟏

London POV
I know damn well...
I know damn well I'm not pregnant again. This shit is beyond me ! What the hell? I woke up puking again & felt hella nauseous. This the second day of me feeling like this. I better just have the flu. I was so frustrated that a bitch was crying in bed. I'm glad the kids were at school already cuz I did not want them seeing me like this. My emotional ass FaceTimed Antwan with tears running down my face cuz I really did not want another kid right now.
"Why you crying baby?" He said looking at me through the phone
"Cuz Antwan.. I think I'm pregnant & I cannot be pregnant right now I really can't."
"Dont be crying mama. Just chill out aight? Ima be over there in 5 okay?"
I sighed, "okay.."
"Love you"
"Love you too pooh.." I hung up and put my phone down & was still crying like a lil ass kid. Ik pregnancies are supposed to be a happy thing & if I am pregnant then of course ima love the baby with all my heart that's not the issue. It's just a lot . Milan & Mekai already working my nerves 24/7 love them to death but whewww ! They're a lot. I was pacing the floor back and forth waiting for Antwan to show up & he finally did. He opened the door & I ran up to him. Never been so happy to see him.
"You good baby?"
"No Twan. I'm scared.."
"Did you take a test yet?"
"Not yet.."
"Then what you trippin for?"
"The same symptoms I had with the twins in the morning are the same ones I'm feeling now Twan. Why else would I be feeling like this?"
"Aight lets go pick you up a test. Chill out for me.. okay?" He said with his hand on the side of my cheek. That kinda calmed me down but barely.
"Aight. Let's go.."
I grabbed my bag , my phone , & the the keys to my crib & walked out to Antwan's car. He pulled out the driveway and we drove to the pharmacy. When we got there I was still panicking. I know Antwan was tired of my ass.
"Come on mama you gotta breathe. You straight trippin over there baby."
"Nigga I'm scared. What do you expect?"
"You don't even know the results yet. You want me to come get it with you?"
"Nah I'm fine."
I got out the car & walked up to the pharmacy. When I got in I went straight to the isle where the tests were and picked up the pregnancy test. I went up to the register and paid.
"You seem mad young to be taking this"
The cashier said while looking at me sideways. I was bouta go off on sis cuz how is that any of her business , but I chose to be civil.
"Nah boo..I'm 24"
"Mhm..ight" she bagged the rest in a small bag & kept popping her gum loud asf while staring me down. I just took my bag & my receipt and got TF ASAP cuz she was lookin at me like we had a problem the whole time I was at the register. I got back in the car with Antwan and was just quiet half of the time cuz I was just thinking about if I was pregnant or not & all the possibilities.

We pulled up to the house & I got out & walked up to the door. I put the key inside & walked in. Twan held my hand and looked at me
"We gon coo either way. Aight?"
I nodded & went in the bathroom to take the test. I peed on the stick , sat it down & waited for the results to come in.

After 3 minutes I picked the stick back up & looked down at the screen.

I'm deadass pregnant..
I started tearing up & shit. Bouta have 3 kids .. this shit is beyondddd me !
I walked out & Antwan already knew. I fell into his chest & cried like a big ass baby.
"C'mon mama..you gon be aight. I promise. You should be happy you having another kid baby."
"This shit is stressful Twan. Of course I'm happy but like damn.. I wasn't expecting this to happen so soon."

I didn't move from up under him the rest of that day. I just needed somebody to be there. I'm not gon sit here and act like I'm not kinda scared cuz I'm pregnant again , but I am happy that I'm able to bring in another child into this world, and best believe ima love the baby just as much as I love Mekai & Milan.

Period.