𝟎:𝟎𝟖

London POV
-Saturday morning
"Mekai ! Milan ! Come eat!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. They heard the words "eat" and ran down the stairs fast asl. They don't have that same energy when I say homework though. They sat down at the table and started eating.
I went to go sit down with them & before I did the door opened & Mani walked in.
"Hi Mani!" The kids said
I ignored him as he walked past
"wassup y'all"
"Mama?"  Milan said
"Yea pooh?"
"Can I go wake daddy up?"
Amani's face changed real quick.
"Yea baby. You and Mekai can." They got happy and ran to go wake up Antwan.

"So you got this nigga living with you?"
Amani asked while clenching his jaw.

"He ain't have no where to go."
"So what? That nigga can go live in a hotel."
"First of all..it's my fuckin house , and you don't make the decisions on who can be here and who can't."
"London.. Who the fuck you talkin to like that?"
"She talking to you." Antwan said while walking downstairs
"I'm talking to my girl right now nigga."
"Ion give a fuck."
"You really got me tight right now."
"What you gon do? Put yo hands on me too?"
"What you mean too?"
"Nigga I know you be putting yo hands on her. Don't act stupid. Now get the fuck outta here."
"So you Just gon let him talk to me like that? I'm supposed to be to nigga London."
"You not my nigga no more though.."
"Wow..So this nigga come back into ya life and start influencing ya decisions now right?"
"This not even about Antwan. This is about how you treat me Amani. So like I said.. you not my Nigga no more so get to steppin." He shook his head , walked out and slammed the door.

"Look at you finally deciding to grow some balls." Antwan said
I rolled my eyes "boy bye"
The kids ran back downstairs and sat down to eat.
"Mama why did Mani leave?" Mekai asked
"Grown people business baby."
After the kids were done eating Alexis came to pick them up & dropped them off at school with Nova. After that I started my online schooling again.

2 hours passed and I was tired.
"Damn London. No breaks huh?" Antwan said while walking over to sit on my bed.
"I'll take a break in 1 more hour.. I gotta get this done."
"Nahh. You gon take one now.."
He picked up the computer and put it on the desk , Then he looked at me, licked his lips and smiled . His lil "signature look".
"Boyyyy! Don't look at me like that"
"Like whaaat? I'm just looking at you."
I laughed , "don't act dumb. You know exactly what you doing."
He got closer and put his hand on my thigh,  and smiled
"tell me what I'm doing then London..let me know."
When I said chills all down my spineeee ?
Straight chillsssss !
"You playing right now. Gimme my computer and let me finish working."
"Gimme a kiss."
I busted out laughing
"I know you lying Antwan. Give me my computer before I fight you."
"Gimme a kiss and you can have dis computer back."
"Guess I'm not getting it back then."
He laughed "you buggin. It's just a kiss..we've done it before. That shit ain't nothing new."
"You gon give it back?"
"If you give me a kiss? Yeah you can have the computer back."
I rolled my eyes. Yea he right this ain't nothing new , but it feels new cuz ... it's been 6 years... that's a long ass time.

I sighed and put my lips on his and gave him a kiss.
A whole bunch of memories of us played in the back of my mind when I kissed him. I was gon pull away because it was supposed to be a quick lil peck on the lips , but instead we kept kissing.

After at least 5 minutes..
I pulled away.
"Can I have it back now?"
He smiled "ignore the computer. Focus on dis right now." He pushed me back onto the bed and got on top of me , and started to kiss my neck.
My hand was on the back of his neck , and I was really into it fr... I ain't want him to stop but before he took my shirt off and I ended up having his babies again.. I stopped him.
"Antwan...you said a kiss. That's it."
"I can't control what happens afterwards baby. You know how I get 'round you shordy."
I rolled my eyes and smiled & got back to work... and acted like that never happened..