𝟎:𝟐𝟔

London POV
Me & Antwan were out grocery shopping while the twins were with my mom & Maya for the day. So , it was just me & Antwan the whole day , and I dragged him tot he store with me even though he didn't wanna go.

We walked into the store and this nigga was already complaining.
"You couldn't have called Alexis to come with you or some shit?"
"So I can't spend time with my man without you complaining. We gone be in then out anyway. I just gotta pick up a few things."
He rolled his eyes & walked beside me.
I went to the snack aisle and got the kids some stuff for when they got back cause I already knew they was gone be begging.

Some dude walked past and looked me & down and smiled before he kept walking. I smiled back on some friendly shit , but of course Antwan's hot head ass had to say some shit.
"Fuck you looking at her like that fo?" He said while walking up on ole dude
"Cause she fine. What? This all you?"
"Yea this all me nigga. Fuck you thought?"
"I was just checkin shordy out chill."
"Nigga I'm chill. Just keep yo eyes off my girl..dats all." I shook my head and laughed

"Come on Antwan." He was still irritated. That shit was hilarious to me.

"Boy cheer up it wasn't even all that."
He smacked his lips , "Yea aight."
"Don't get beat up. Put a smile on yo face. You trippin over nothing. Not my fault I'm fine as hell, blame my parents pooh." I said while winking at him.

He ignored me & kept walking. I had to laugh cuz this nigga really mad as hell. I just continued to get the groceries. After I was done I checked out and walked out to the car. His lil mad ass still wasn't talking to me. After I put the groceries in the car I got in and shit the door.
"Come hereeee" I said to Antwan while pulling his face over to mine.
"Girl let me go."
"Nope. Gimme a kiss"
"Nah."
"Aight then I'll take it from you myself."
I leaned in a put my lips on his and this nigga tongued me down right in the Walmart parking lot . He knew he wanted to anyway .. always wanna act mad.

I pulled away and sat back in my seat.
"Yo ass such a faker. You don't even be mad for real."
"Nah I was mad , but I was horny too so like...it was either be mad or kiss you so.."
I laughed & shook my head
"Boy bye."
He put the car in reverse and drove out of the Walmart parking lot & we drove home.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Antwan POV
-hours later
I was playing the game & I was in the zone fr , but then I had got a text and had to pause my shit. I get mad asf when niggas be interrupting me.

London walked in the room after being downstairs for a while and sat next to me

"You okay?" She said with her head laying on my shoulder

"Yea I'm good.."
"You sure ? When I walked in you looked ...startled."
"Nah baby. I'm good."
"Promise?"
"Promise.."

I deadass hate lying to London , but I know that if I told her the truth then she'd start worrying & ion need her worrying bout me. Especially cause of the baby..she don't need that and ion want her focused on me . She's done enough of that worrying shit.

So ima handle my business on the low.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
London POV
I know Antwan don't think I'm that dumb.. I know when something's up with him & when there's not.
I've been around this nigga long enough to know how he acts, but ima just leave it alone..if he wanted me to know he would've said something about to me. So if it's not brought up then I'm not gon stress about it. There's no need..

There was a knock at the door & I went to go answer it. Milan , Mekai & my mom we're standing at the door.
"Mommyyy!" Milan and Mekai said while giving me a hug. I hugged them back , "Hey babies! Thanks mom for keeping them today."
"Of course , Love. Any time. I'll see y'all later." She walked out and shut the door.
"Mama where's daddy?"
"He's upstairs pooh."
They ran up the stairs and to Antwan. I followed behind them. Mekai was beside him watching him play the game & Milan was cuddled under me and we laid behind them on the bed.

I love my lil family. Wouldn't trade this feeling for anything 🥺