𝟎:𝟔𝟎

-Mekai POV
-School .
************
I walked in the class & went to go sit down in ma seat. I already knew that once Cierra walked in , she was gon be on bullshit & I was right.

She sat down & turned to look at me ,
"Kai, you're fake as fuck !"
She said loud enough to where she was easy to hear , but quiet enough so nobody else heard her
"What you on about now , Cierra?"
"You let yo dog ass sister put her fuckin hands on me!"
"You was tryna get under her skin , Cierra. You was antagonizing her on purpose. You knew she was gon get mad."
"That don't change the fact that you let your sister put her hands on ME. Yo GIRL! What kind of nigga does that?!"
"You know... I really should've let her keep whoopin yo ass, C."
"& why the fuck would you want her to do that?"
"Cuz it had me thinkin. Who was the person you went to see , that got her so pissed?"
"ion know why she was so mad-"
"G. Stop fuckin with me.. who was it?"
"It was Meech.."
"I knew y'all had sum shit goin on. You got me out here defending yo dumbass while you got me lookin stupid."
"Huh?! Meech & I don't have shit goin on baby!"
"Then why the fuck you go see him?"
"I needed... someone to talk to. I was goin through it."
"Someone to talk to? You got a whole ass nigga , and you go talk to somebody else nigga?! You gotta be playin with me right now."
"Meech is like my brother.. nothin more."
"you gon sit here and lie to my face?"
"Mekai I'm not lying to you. I'm deadass."

"I knew I should've listened to Milan. You really a hoe G."
"A hoe?! You talkin reckless right now Mekai & I'm not fuckin with it. I ain't no damn hoe!"
"You are though Cierra. We done , I'm not fuckin with you no mo."
"You letting yo sister get in yo damn head!"
"I'm thinking for myself. Like I said , we done. End of discussion."

She rolled her eyes & turned back around in her seat.

I should've been done with her ass. The Fuck I look like being out here & getting played by dis bitch? I ain't no dumb mf .
_________________________________________
-Lunch

I walked into the crowded lunchroom & went to find my friends. I went to go sit down & Cierra was already tryna find a new nigga. All up on these dudes & tryna flirt & shit..

She basically proving my point.

"G?" My friend deuce looked at me with his eyebrow raised.
"Wussgood?"
"You & shordy coo?"
"Ion fuck wit her no mo."
"Explains why she bein a pick me ass bitch."
"she a different breed."
"I been told you she was passed around."
"Mane I know. Ion even know why I was fuckin with her in the first place. Mostly because I was tryna get back at Milan.. dumbest decision a nigga ever made."
He laughed , "As long as you know you fucked up , you good."

As I spoke to Deuce , I could see Cierra out of the corner of my eye trying to make me jealous. Now , I'm not the type of nigga to get jealous over a female. So , she wasting her time.

But sumn bout her lookin ova at me while flirtin with other niggas made my blood boil.

"You good Chief?"
"Huh? Aw yea G , im straight."
"You look kinda ... Jealous big dawg."
"Jealous? Fuck dat bitch. Ion get jealous over hoes."
He laughed , "You a damn lie. You still luh dat lil girl."
"Neva dat."
"Y'all gon be back together in about a week tops."
"Deuce , how many times I gotta say it? I don't fuck with her."
"Whatever you say Mekai, whatever you say..."
__________________________________
-Back at home

Since I ain't have practice today , I could finally go straight home. When I walked in , I seen Meech & Milan sitting alone the couch all
"Boo'd up" . Which made me mad especially since I know that nigga was just with Cierra & I know he didn't just help her with her "problems"

"Hey Kai!" Milan said
I smiled back at her , "Yo. Can I talk to you right quick?"
She look confused , "Uhm okay."

She got up & I brought her somewhere Meech couldn't hear us.

"Wassup?" She said
"I know you gon feel some type of way when I say this , but .. I think it's best if you & Meech take a lil break. Cuz I got a lil hunch that he ain't as loyal as you claim he is."
She started laughing, "you funny as hell. Always playin around!"
"Milan, I'm not even playin.."
"Uhm nah.. you gotta be, because why wouldn't he be "loyal" , Mekai? What shit yo lil "girlfriend" been tellin you?"
"One , that's not my girl no more. Two, the person she went to see when she missed school was Meech."
She rolled her eyes , "why you always tryna ruin things for me?"
"Huh?"
"You know exactly what you tryna do Mekai! I know y'all got beef & allat but don't project that shit onto our relationship-"
"Milan... stop bein stubborn. Ya "man" has been seeing Cierra. Ask him if you want , but I'm just telling you what I know."

I knew she wasn't gon listen to me , but I told her what I knew. In the end , ion give a fuck bout Meech. I care about Milan & her feelings & I hope that nigga know that if Milan come back to me crying , I'm beating his ass .

On baby.
Might not like her dumbass half the time , but ion play bout my lil sister .
________________________________________
Milan POV

I knew Mekai had to be fuckin with me.
But then at the same time , who just sit there & make up a story like that? Especially not Mekai..

I just decided to ask Meech for myself.
I walked back over to the couch & acted like everything was cool so I could ease my way into asking him.

I smiled as I walked over to him & sat down. "Hey baby.." I said

He smiled back , "wassup..?"
"I need to ask you a lil question.. is that okay?"
"Of course. What's yo question?"
"Mekai just told me that you & Cierra seen eachother last week. Is that true?"
"Uh-"
"& before you try to lie , just remember how mad ima be if I find out you cappin. So , it's best if I just know now."
"Yea .. we did."
"okay... for what?"
"She uhm.. just needed to like talk or whatever."
"Just talk? She had a boyfriend at the time , why not talk to him?"
"She said she felt safe with me."
"& why is that?"
"Huh?.."
"Why does she feel safe with you?"
"I don't know baby.. she just said she does."
"So that's all y'all did? Just talked?.."
"Yep. That's it."
"For some reason , I don't believe a word that's coming out your mouth , Meech."
"Why not? I'm telling you the truth."

I was about to get mad , I could feel it, but I just decided to end the conversation

"Actually , never mind. It's not even important.."

That's a damn lie. I was just pissed.

"Are you sure?"
"Yes. I'm sure. I believe you."

"Good.."

I'm pretty sure he could tell I was lying.
All I know is that if he lying ? We done. Cuz I know damn well those mfs ain't just "talk" unless Cierra was tryna make me think they was doin sumn else .. that's a possibility.

I'm hoping that's the case right now...