𝟎:𝟏𝟖

London POV
"Bitchhh! He asked me what we were" I said to Lex over the phone.
"Girl. What you tell him?"
"I said ion know! I feel like I should've said something else."
"Bitch yea you should've ! How you saying you don't know ? You know damn well what y'all are."
"Girl no I don't. I'm still confused myself on what we are."
"That's yo whole man, and ya baby fathaaaa ! Period point blank."
"He's my baby father. Not my man Lex..we not there."
"Girl yes y'all are ! You wanna fight that shit but that's yo man."
"What if I told you I was having his baby?"
"BITCH! I KNOW LYING!"
I busted out laughing
"I just wanted to see yo reaction pooh. Hell nah I'm not pregnant"
She smacked her lips "You play all day., but just wait on it... it's coming"
"I'm weak as fuckkk ! I'm not having no more kids. At least not right now."
"Mhm. Yea whatever. Ima call you back after Aight?"
"Okayy" I hung up & put my phone away.
When I walked downstairs Antwan was with the twins and they were watching tv. I didn't even know he was still here.
"Twan?"
"Mhm?" He looked back at me
"Can we talk real quick?"
"Yea." He got up & walked upstairs with me
"Wassup?" He said while standing at the door.
"You can sit on the bed T.."
"I'm straight. Now wassup?"
"Look..I ain't mean to blow you off about what you asked me, but-.."
"It's coo. Ion need you to explain.. you said what you said, and that's it. Right?"
"No that's not it Antwan..like I wanna be with you .."
"You bouta say but? Cuz if you are then ion wanna hear it. It's either we together or we not. Ain't no in between. If not then we just friends."
"Why you acting like this?"
"Cuz you made yo mind up a while ago London. Ion even know why you tryna talk. We already know. You not tryna fuck with me and I'm cool with that."
"You ain't even let me finish."
"What's the point if I know you just gon repeat the same shit you said before ? It's pointless."
"Boy bye you're mad rude."
"I just don't understand how you stayed with a nigga that put his hands on you for a year , but can't get with me? Like that shit don't add up."
"So we bringing up old shit now? Cuz If so then I could bring up a whole lot of ruthless shit you done did Antwan. Don't make me do it."
"I'm not gon sit here and argue with you. I know that for sure. All I want is a committed relationship..with you. Dats it London , but we not on the same page so we ain't got shit to talk about." He walked out & shut the door.

Like shit..
I was gon get to the point that I wanted to be with him, but I guess not. Fuck that.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Antwan POV
Ion know why London acting like that. First she said she not ready for commitment now she tryna work shit out? Look.. as long as I get to see my kids then I'm good. Fuck the other shit.

Being with London would be nice and shit , but my kids come before any relationship.
"Daddy where you going?" Milan asked me as I walked towards the front door.
"Daddy got some thinking to do baby , but I'll be back."
"What about your plan to get mommy back?" I laughed .. how she even know bout that
"Ion know right now baby..me and mommy are trying to figure things out & hopefully in the long run everything will be back to normal..

All I wanted was to get with London & we raise the twins together .. or maybe even have more kids , but ion even know deadass. We both just confused .

(Yea ik this was short fr 🥺)