𝟎:𝟒𝟔

Milan POV
-Friday Morning
-7:35 AM

I walked downstairs to get something to eat after I got ready for school. My dad & I just smiled at each other. Usually it's a quick lil "hey" but this time we just didn't speak. I knew it was because of the woman he had in here yesterday. He wasn't bringing it up so I thought ... why should I? I'm not worried .

Incoming call from - Mama 😬❤️
"Hello?"
"Hey Love.."
"Hey ma.. wassup?"
"I was wondering if you were busy today?"
"No, not at all. Why?"
"I wanted to take you , Maleah & Mekai out to dinner..if you're okay with that."
"Yea of course that's fine. I'll talk to you after I get from school."
"Great. I'll see you later"
I hung up , said bye to my dad and went to my car.my mom is acting very ... loving ?
Ever since I left she's been texting me & calling me every now and then. I think me leaving was really from the best.. it's not like ion see her no more..
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I got out of my car & walked in the school.
Deja was waiting at my locker with Hakeem.

"Hey y'all." I said when I walked over there. Hakeem said hey and gave me a hug & then Deja followed.

"You going to this party tonight?" Deja asked me
"Party ? Who throwin it."
"Slim. He always throw the best parties."
"Mhm.. ion know. My mom wanted me to go out with her for dinner tonight."
"Come on sisss! You can't miss one lil family dinner ?"
"Ugh I'll see. Aight?"
"Fine. Come on let's go to class."

We were all about to walk to our class , but then Meech called my name & then Deja looked at me and raised her eyebrow at me and then walked off with Hakeem.

"Yes ?" I asked as he walked over to me
"We good ? You acting .. off"
"Tell me something?"
"Wassup?"
"You messed with Dej?"
"Dej? Who is that?"
I pulled out my phone and showed him a picture of her.
"Ohh! Big booty Dej? Yea I know her fasho.."
I rolled my eyes at him after that ignorant comment.
"Really Meech ? Are you that ignorant that that's the only thing you remember bout her ?"
"What?"
"Maybe that's the only reason you tryna "Fuck with me." Cause of my body.. right ? Cause that's all you wanted Dej for .."
"You for real right now ? That's what she told yo ass?"
"Yep."
"Dej & I never fucked. I never talked to her. I just knew of her cause she fucked with my homeboy. How you gon believe somebody you just met ? You gotta watch out for her."
"Or should I be watching out for you Meech?"
"Have I ever lied to you?"
"No.."
"Then why you trippin ? Fuck what Dej talkin bout. She always had a problem with me.."
"Mhm.."
"I'm for real. I'm not tryna hurt you if you think that's why I'm tryna be around you so much."
"Then why're you tryna be around me so much?"
"Cuz I like you ?"
"Aww.. lil Meech got a lil crush on me??"
He rolled his eyes and laughed
"Get outta here with that corny ass shit, but nah for real.. I do."
"I knew that already pooh. You not really good at hiding ya feelings."
"Damn.."
"But I like you too.."
"So where we gon take it from here ?"
"We gon take it slow. I know that for sure.."
"That's fine by me.."
"So ima see you later ?"
"Yea fasho.." he gave me a kiss on my cheek & then walked to class. My lil lovey dovey ass starting geeking.. I'm not tryna get into nothing too fast but at the same time I really do like Meech..and ion wanna loose whatever we got going on.

I walked to class and went to sit by Dej.
"What'd he want ?" She asked
"Just asking me about our project.."
"Project ?"
"Yea. This thing we're doing in Business class.."
"Oh okay.."
I felt bad for lying to Dej , but I knew if I told her that we "talk" then she was gon feel some type of way & I didn't wanna fuck a friendship up already.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The rest of school flew by pretty fast and then it was time to go home. I walked out to my car after saying by to Dej & Hakeem.
Meech ran over to me as I was about to get in.

"Yo!" He said
I turned around to face him , "What's up?"
"You coming to my party tonight ?"
I sighed , "I have a family dinner to go to. I'm sorry.."
"It's all good. I can cancel and plan for another day."
"Meech nooo. Don't do that for me.. enjoy your time. Plus people are really looking forward to it."
"But I was looking forward to seeing you."
"We can spend time together on Saturday.. I promise."
"Aight. Ima see you then."
"Bet." I smiled , got in my car and drove off.

I walked in the house & my dad wasn't home. I was kinda happy though , because that meant we wouldn't have to be awkward around each other.

He left a note on the table that read :

Hey princess. I'm not gonna be home all weekend. Work things . I left you some money. DON'T do anything you wouldn't do around me ! I love you ! Be good . See you on Monday.

-Love ,
Dad

The whole weekend? Mhmm.. looks like my weekend bouta be pretty fun.

I decided to take a nap before I left to go out to eat with my family so I could be "refreshed" I guess. Lmao
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-Later that night

I got dressed and did my hair. I was kinda late so I had to rush fr

I ran out the house and drove to the restaurant. I walked in and went to go sit down. I gave a hug to everybody except Mekai. He just sat there and stares me down with a stank face.

"So...hows school been? Hows the move been treating you?"
"Pretty good actually. It's different but I won't complain. I think the move was a good choice for real."
"Yea it definitely was" Mekai said whole laughing. I ignored him , because I knew he was trying to be ignorant and get up under my skin.

"We missed you Lani." Maleah said
I smiled at her , "I missed y'all too baby."

"Speak fo yo self Leah. I ain't miss her at all."
"Mekai. Cut it out. You're being rude." My mom said
"Wow Mekai.. I was expecting a lot more from you."
"Shii ion know why. You might be my lil sister but ion fuck with you.. at all. We not coo."
"Are you deadass right now?"
"I'm serious as fuck."
"Ion know what you're problem with me is, but-"
"Stop tryna play the fuckin victim yo. You the reason shit messed up in this family. You caused this shit G. Don't play that "Oh woe is me" card. It ain't gon work no more."
"Mekai.. please. Don't do this today. We brought your sister here to try and mend things. Not make shit go south."
"It was already south mama..I'm not doing nothing but telling her what was on everybody else mind."
I laughed , "Wow.. this was nice mama , but I think this is my cue to leave.."
"See ya" Mekai said
I tried to hold back my tears & stay strong but that shit was hard. I gave my mom & Maleah a hug and walked out the restaurant. I got in my car and cried my mfn eyes out.

I pulled out my phone and went to my contacts and called Dej.

"Hey dej.."
"Hey baby. Have you been crying?"
"No, why'd you say that?"
"You sound like you have sis. Wassup?"
"I was calling to see if y'all left for the party yet?"
"Nah girl. We just not getting ready."
"Bet. Can you scoop me?"
"Yesss ! I gotchu pooh"
"Bet"
"I'll call you when I'm on my way."
"Okayy" I sighed , wiped my tears and hung up.

I feel like this party will make me feel better.. I deserve it. Honestly .