𝟎:𝟑𝟕

Milan POV
My mom ended up dropping me off at school cuz my car was acting dumb asf. I was already pissed off cuz I didn't wanna be there , but then Ciara talking all that shit just added on to it. I told sis it was on sight when I seen her so she better show tf up. I seen Danae and she tried to talk to me , but I walked right past her. I really don't even have a problem with Nae. It's just cuz I'm irritated already..

I walked down the hall to my locker and Danae walked right up to me
"You didn't hear me call your name Milan?" She said
"I heard you. I just didn't feel like talking to you."
"Ugh! Milan what is it? Why you keep dodging me?"
"It's really cuz you hang with a bitch ion fuck with & you supposed to be MY best friend. Not Ciara's and Ion share. So somebody gotta go.."
"Girl she can go. Ion like her that much anyways. Don't flake on me like that again bruh."
"Girl I was ready to whoop yo ass right along with hers I'm deadass."
"Tuh! But anyways.. what happened to you beatin her up?"
"Ion think the bitch showed up today. I'm not even surprised though. Ole scary ass."
"Say that."
"But best believe when I see her we going rounds. Tired of bitches talking shit and not tryna fight."
"Period. I'm bouta go.."
"Fuck you mean you bouta go?"
"Girl I'm bouta skip this period & go get high. I deserve it."
"Shit bitch take me with you."
"Bet. Let's go."
We walked out the building & went to go sit in Danae's car.
I rolled my weed and lit that shit up & got high asab. We were just vibing in her car & listening to some r&b. I didn't ever wanna leave..

But sadly .. a bitch ended up getting in trouble. Like 30 minutes of us hotboxing the principal came out and knocked on the window. We should've been more slick with it. We had to go to the office & wait for our parents to come. I got a 5 day suspension. I wasn't even mad fr..

My mom walked in the office with her arms crossed.
"Get up. Let's go." I grabbed my bag and went to get in the car with my mom.
She looked at me with her "serious face"
"Milan"
I looked back at her "London?" I cant even lie I was still high asf.
"Don't fucking do that. Why the hell are you smoking?"
"Cuz it makes me feel good?"
"Don't act smart I will slap yo ass right here."
I laughed , "Okay.."
"Aight bets you think I'm playing. Ima lready going through enough shit with your dad I don't need-"
I cut her off.
"Huh? What's going on with you and dad?"
"Actually.. forget what I just said. All I mean is that I don't need your shit. At all.."
"All I did was get high."
"Yep. You got high in a car DURING school IN the school parking lot. What sense does that make Milan? What makes you think I wanted to
come over here while I was at work? Cause I didn't."
"I didn't force you to come.. it's not like I chose to get caught. If I had the choice.. I wouldn't have gotten caught" I said while laughing
"Yeah that's it. I'm done trying with you. It's like I'll tell you something but you don't even listen so there's no point. So give me your phone. That's the only thing that makes you fuckin listen."
"What? No!"
"MILAN! It's not a choice. Hand it over." I rolled my eyes and gave her my phone

"Fuck you."
"Keep that same energy & this shit gon be mine. Please try it.. I dare you."
We pulled up to the house & I got out and
Went straight to my room.
"What's your problem ?" My dad asked as I walked up the steps.
"Your wife. She's the problem.."

I went to my room and laid down .
This mf really took my phone...
I ain't even trippin.. ima get that shit back.