𝟎:𝟐𝟗

Antwan POV

"Antwan is she okay?!" London's mom said while we were in the phone.
"Ion know ma. I'm bouta pick the twins up and then I'm in my way to the hospital."
"No no! You go to the hospital and I'll go pick the twins up. Keep me updated. I'll meet you there soon."
"You sure?"
"Yes Antwan I got it."
"Alright." I hung up & got in my car & drove to the hospital. I went to the front desk and they told me what room & floor she was in.
I tried to walk in but the doctor stopped and got in front of me.
"Are you family or in a relationship with the patient?"
"That's my girl."
"Before you go in.. I just want you to know that she's unconscious. She might be able to hear you , but she can't talk to you. Nor can she move of course...but other than that.. take all the time you need."

I walked in and that shit really hurt me seeing her in a hospital bed like that. Not being able to talk , Move , laugh nun of that shit.
I sat down beside her and held her hand
"Hey mama.. I know you can hear me, but I just want you to know I love you & ima be by ya side through all of this. Aight? Me & the twins. Just know you not alone." I kissed her forehead and leaned back.

20 minutes passed and London's mom and the twins walked in.
"Daddy!" Milan said as she ran over to me.
"Hey baby" I said while hugging her.

"What's wrong with her Twan?"
"She's unconscious ma."
She sighed and put her hand to her head
"My poor baby..Are you gonna be staying the night?"
"Yea."
"Daddy can me & Mekai stay too?"
"Yea Lani. Y'all can.."
"Okay well.. I have to go back to work but keep me updated I'll be back tomorrow."
"Bye Nana" the twins said
"Bye babies."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-Later in the night
I was laying in the chair and the kids were laying in the others one next to me. I can't go to sleep , because I'm just thinking about London. Thinking about if she gon ever wake up..I know she will.. she has to.. but... who knows for real.
I've been praying asking God to wake her up cause Lord knows I can't do this parenting shit without my baby.. I can't..

Maybe this my karma.. for faking my death and leaving her to care for the twins without me for so long. Maybe this is what I get in return. Since she had to go to my funeral..I have to go-

I gotta stop thinking like that , but it's hard to think about positive shit when she's laying in this bed.

I just pray that God will wake her up.
My whole heart...I can't be out here without her. I can't...

She gotta wake up...
She got to. This sit really messing with my mental. Ion even know how to feel.