𝟎:𝟎𝟔

London POV
"Who was that?" Amani asked
"Who?"
"Bitch don't act dumb."
"Hollon now Amani you not gon sit here and call me a bitch like that shit coo. I'm not yo homeboy nigga Chill out."
"It slipped out..my fault"
"I don't give a fuck."
"You doin too much London. All I wanna know is who was he?"
"He was the father of my kids Amani."
"I thought you said-.."
"I know what I said Amani, but obviously I wasn't right."
"Lose ya fuckin attitude London that shit ain't cute."
"You think I have an attitude for it to be cute for yo ass? Cuz I don't."
When I said that Amani clenched his jaw and wrapped his hand around my neck
And whispered in my ear
"like I said.. lose yo fuckin attitude hoe." He let go and left the house. Mekai walked in and tapped on my leg
"Mama?"
"Yea baby?"
"You and Mani okay?"
"Yea pooh we're fine..go back and play."
"You sure?"
"Yea baby I'm fine."

He walked out of the room and I went to Mine. Shit might seem perfect on the outside but me & Mani's relationship is shit on the inside. Ion even know why I'm still with him .. fr.
See...Antwan might've lied to me .... mad times , but he ain't never put his hands on me, and I ain't no weak bitch so ion know why I just let that nigga touch me and call me a bitch .. and I really need to break up with that nigga.. only reason we were really together for a whole year is because I was missing Antwan and wanted a fill in I guess , but now I'm regretting it..

I heard the kids coming back into the kitchen so I pulled myself together and continued finishing up dinner .
"Mommy can we invite daddy over for dinner?"
It caught me off guard cuz they already calling Antwan daddy.
"He probably has plans already."
"Pleaseeee?"
I sighed and gave in "Okay... I'll call him over."
They smiled real big and walked out the room. I picked up my phone and called him
"Hello?"
"Wassup London?"
"The kids wanted you to come over for dinner.. I said you probably have plans so-"
"Nah. I'm free..you sure ya man won't mind?"
"He not even here and if he was it wouldn't matter...you're coming for the kids."
"Mhm. Aight ima be over there."
"Cool." I hung up and put my phone down & continued finishing dinner up.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Antwan POV
I was surprised the twins wanted me to come for dinner , but even more surprised that London agreed. I pulled up to her place & walked up to the door and knocked on it. She opened it with this black silk robe on and her hair slicked back... sheeeesh .. fine as hell.
"Teasing me like this and shit.."
She rolled her eyes and let out a slight smile. "Nice to see you too Antwan." I shut the door behind me and the kids heard and ran downstairs and gave me a hug.
"Wassup babies"
"Hey daddy" Milan held one hand and Mekai held my other and walked me into the living room & we sat down to eat.
I had a good conversation with the kids during dinner.
London been teaching em well cuz to be their age they mad smart.
Milani act just like London it's crazy. She picked up all her traits.. after dinner the kids gave me a hug and went upstairs to go to sleep.
London was cleaning up and I thought I should prolly help her.
When we were washing the dishes I decided to finally ask about why her neck was bruised. I seen it when we sat down to eat but I ain't wanna day nothing in front of Milani and Mekai.
"So you tryna tell me what happened to yo neck now? Or later ?"
"What you talking about?"
"London come on..why you got a bruise on yo neck?"
"I did that myself.."
"How?"
"How is that any of yo business Antwan?"
"Stop being difficult London. I know yo ass ain't do that yourself ..so what really happened? And if you could actually tell me the truth .. that'd be great."
"Mani did it.."
"Fuck you mean Mani did it? What he do?"
"That don't involve you Antwan."
"But when you got a bruise on ya fuckin neck and you saying a nigga did it then it does involve me..why this nigga put his hands around yo neck?"
"He was mad."
"I know you fuckin lying London..you ain't no weak muhfucka so why you just let him do that shit to you? Too damn pretty to be having these ugly ass marks on yo neck like that."
She was quiet and ain't say nothin
"Look and I know it prolly ain't my business but if that nigga really loved you then he wouldn't put his hands on you like that."
"Oh yea? And if you really loved me you wouldn't have faked your death and left me lonely... but you did that didn't you?"
"I know what I did was wrong and I don't expect you to forgive me anytime soon, but can you at least try ? I told you my side of the story and why I did it .. can you just except that?"
She didn't say nothing. She just walked over to me and gave me a long hug.
"I love you..but I still hate yo ass, and I'm still so mad at you for leaving me the way you did."
I was confused asf but for her to even say she loved me meant a lot period. She pulled away to stop hugging me
"I love you too London , and I never stopped lovin' you. Stop fuckin with Mani...please."
"I-.."
"I'm for real London. If that nigga can't respect what he has then let that fuck nigga go. Aight?"
She nodded.
"And if you need me I'm always a phone call away.. don't hesitate to dial my number." I smiled at her and walked out the house. This night went a whole lot better than I thought it would ..