𝟎:𝟏𝟗

London POV
I haven't heard from Antwan in a lil minute. He in his feelings about what I said but the nigga wouldn't even let me explain myself. He always think he know shit. I just let that shit go , but I was kinda hurt.. cuz damn he just dipped on me and ion even know where he been. The twins keep asking me about Twan & ion even know what to tell them fr.

I wanna call him , but like... should I?
Yea ima do it.
I picked up my phone & called his number.
"Hello?" He answered
"Hey Twan.."
"What you need?"
"Where you been Antwan?"
"Doin me baby. Minding my own."
"So you just gon dip & not tell nobody?"
"Pretty much."
"You still mad?"
"Bout what you said?"
"Yea.."
"I'm Coolin. You made up ya mind."
"You didn't even let me finish yo."
"So what were you tryna say?"
I took a deep breath thinking if I actually want to be with him.. but then I remembered I do lmao
"That I wanna be with you Antwan."
"Deadass?"
"Yea Twan. You would've known that before if you ain't blow me off."
"You right..so we together?"
He sounded like a lil ass kid.
I laughed , "I guess so Antwan. Now get out yo feelings and come over"
"Bet that up." He laughed & hung up.

That shit was easier than I thought it was gon be. One part of me was glad I made my mind up but the other part was wondering if I made the right choice. Like duh I wanna be with him , but did I do it too fast?
After 10 minutes of me thinking there was a knock at the door. I threw my robe on & went to go answer it . I opened the door & Antwan was standing there looking down at his phone until he seen me & looked up at smiled & those cute ass dimples showed. I could've sat on his face then and there.. he so damn fine.
"Hey pooh"
"Wassup mama" he walked in and shut the door behind him.
"You out yo feelings now ugly?"
He laughed , "yupp. Since you finally made yo mind up."
"I been made my mind up but yo ass don't know how to just let me talk."
"Whatever Whatever. We back together now so ion care."
The kids most likely heard Antwan's voice & ran out their rooms , and came downstairs to run up on him.
"Daddyyy ! Don't leave like that again !" Milan said
"Yeah! We missed you!" Mekai followed
"I missed y'all too. Daddy had some shit- stuff to take care of."
"But you're back now?" Milan said while tilting her head to the side
"Yea baby. I'm back now" she smiled & gave him a long hug. They lil father daughter relationship is too cute.

The twins wanted to spend the rest o the day with Antwan. They couldn't get enough of him lmao. So we decided to get snacks & just watch a movie. Milan was all up under him .. she most definitely a daddy's girl already . While we were watching the movie, Antwan's fine ass kept looking at me & smirking. Like whewww ! This nigga does not know how he make me feel. Fine ass ! 😩

During the movie the kids fell asleep so we attempted to pick them up and take them to their rooms to sleep. Then we went up to my room & just "chilled"

I was sitting on the bed acrolling through my Ig & Antwan put his head on my lap.
Big ass baby .
"Love you G." He said while looking up at me. He just be saying that shit out of no where like Yeesh.
"Love you too baby."
He kept looking at me like he was while we were watching the movie ..

Like sir .. get me pregnant . 🥺
"Boy why you looking at me like that?"
He laughed , "like what? I can't just look at you?"
"You know exactly how you looking at me. That's the same look you gave me before & now I have 2 of your kids"
"Have 2 more." He slicked his lips and smirked
"Don't gotta tell me twice pooh. Don't gotta tell me twice."
I'm with all the freaky shit sir .
All of that !
Pulled my hair back into a ponytail cuz I knew shit was bouta get real . Haaa !