𝟎:𝟐𝟖

London POV
-1 week later
"Twan dont fucking start on that bullshit today !"
"I just wanna know why the fuck he still texting you on some friendly shit?"
"Nigga do you wanna go ask him yo fucking self?"
"Obviously y'all been talking. Got me out here looking dumb as fuck."
"You only look dumb cuz yo ass think I'm texting him. The fuck do we have to talk about?"
"Ion know. That's what I'm tryna figure out."
I rolled my eyes & shoved past him.
"Yea you're doing the absolute most Antwan. Take yo pissy ass somewhere else cause you're blowing me right now."
"I'm blowing YOU? You can't even look at me while talking to me. How I know you telling the truth?"
I rolled my eyes and looked at him
"What do I have to lie for? If you don't believe be me then that's on yo ass. Ion care." I walked out the room and went downstairs.

So.. Basically me & Antwan are arguing cuz Amani texted my phone on some shit & Antwan seen it so now he acting extra.

He walked down & grabbed his keys
"Where you bouta go?"
I asked him
"Gym."
I rolled my eyes "okay Antwan."
He walked out and shut the door. He always go to the gym when he in his feelings like boy gtfo !
"Mama where is daddy going?" Milan asked me
"To the gym. He'll be back soon. Now
Come on I gotta get y'to school since Auntie Lexis can't do it. Grab y'all bags we gotta go." I grabbed my keys and we walked out the house & got in the car

I kept trying to call Twan's cell on the way to the twin's school cause he knows I hate when we leave mad at each other cause you never know what could happen to the other person.
"Come on T. Pick uppp!" I said while getting frustrated. I kept taking my eyes off the road too. Which wasn't smart of me , because the roads were slippery as hell.
"Mama you okay?" Milan asked me
"Yea boo I'm okay." We got to their school and I turned to the back seat to give them both a hug.
"Love you both. Be good aight?"
"Okay. Love you mama." Milan said while getting out
"You okay Mekai? You've been quiet pooh."
"Yep. I'm fine. Love you" he got out and went to walk with Milan. I drove off and tried to call Antwan's phone again..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Antwan POV
Incoming call from My baby 😍❤️

I rolled my eyes , but answered even though I didn't want to.

"What?" I said
"Antwan don't even answer the phone like that. I just wanted to call you , because you and I both know I hate when we leave each other mad at one another. So I just want you to know I love you, but you definitely pissed me off this morning."
"I love you too London. You know that already though.. I was just-.."
I was cut off..I heard her scream and a car hit something.
I instantly started to panic.
I didn't know if she was dead, alive.. injured. I didn't even know where tf she was...this shit definitely messed me up..

**seet this was short y'all. Just wanted to put something out right quick since I've only been updating on the story fr lmao.