𝟎:𝟒𝟐

Milan POV
Ion know what's going on with my parents lately. I mean they don't tell me shit anyway so I just Ignored it. I've been so stressed lately like deadass.. so I decided to get dressed & go buy some weed from my plug. I tried to sneak out so my mom wouldn't ask me no questions. I walked out my room & shut my door silently. At least I thought. My lil sister Maleah opened her door & stopped me.

"Where you bouta go?"
I sighed , "girl go back to yo room."
"Wherever you going into coming with you. I'm not staying here."
"Girl says who?"
"Says me. I'm bouts get my shoes let's go."

I rolled my eyes & walked outside and got in the car. She ran to the passenger side and got in.

"You swear you not gon day nothing to mama?"
"Girl I'm not no snitch. Let's go."

She's right. Maleah might be a lot of things , but she not a snitch. I put my car in reverse and drove off. My plug don't live that far so this nigga could've dropped my shit off but nooo his lazy ass said he couldn't.

We pulled up & Maleah opened her door.
"Uhm girl what you doing?" I asked her
"Getting out the car?"
"Uhn uhn. Stay in here & lock the doors. These niggas weird. Ion want you round them."
"Girl bye. Stop being a mom. I'm coming in."
"Maleah!" By then she was already out the car & about to walk in. I grabbed my bag and quickly got out the car. I walked in and it was a whole group of niggas sitting on the couch & whole other group in the kitchen.

I made sure Maleah stayed close to me.
"Where Slim at?" I asked one of the dudes that was sitting on the couch.
"He in da back gorgeous." He said while smirking
I rolled my eyes & grabbed Maleah's hand
"Come on." I said
"Nah shordy. She good over here. We got her"
"Yeah Sis. I'm coo."
"Maleah. Let's go. Now"
"You know Slim only like one person back there at a time. You not new round here. She good over here mamas. Chill out." I rolled my eyes & walked to the back cuz I knew damn well I wasn't gon win that fight.

"Wassup kid" Slim said while getting up and giving me a hug

I know he my plug but we really got a different relationship. Hard to explain but this really my homie.

"Hey Slim. What you got fa me?"
"Anything you want shordy" he said while licking his lips. I rolled my eyes cause he always tryna flirt with a youngan like damn. I obviously got it like that.
"Boy bye. Lemme just get my shit and go." I picked up some stuff & then paid him.

"So wassup?" He asked
"What you mean?"
"You not fuckin wit nobody... I'm not Fuckin with nobody.."
"Slim byeee! You're like my brother. You know that. Plus I'm not tryna fuck with nobody."
"At least think bout it."
I sighed , "will it make you happy if I think about it?"
"Hella."
"Fine. I'll think about it, but don't get salty if I still reject yo ass."
He laughed , "Ion get rejected baby. You and I both know that. But ima see you later."
"Mhm.. you will." I smiled & walked out.

"Aight Maleah come on-"
I paused & looked at her like she was crazy. She was sitting there high asf.
"I knew I shouldn't have brung yo ass. Let's GO!" I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her to the car.

"Mama gon be mad at me huh?" She said while laughing. She was still high so I let that go.
"Girl if anything she gon be mad at me for bringing you. This all gon be on me. You get on my last nerves some times. You don't know what those niggas could've put in that!"
"I feel good."

"Girl please shut up so I can think of something to tell mama."
Unfortunately, I couldn't think of anything.

We walked in the house and my mom was sitting down watching tv.
She turned back and looked at us
"Where y'all go?"
"The store." I answered
Maleah was definitely gon get caught cause she was standing there looking stupid asf.

"Maleah come here." Maleah laughed and walked over to my mama. She looked her in the eyes then looked back at me.
"The store? Really? The store my ass ! You went to get yo sister high."
"No I didn't!"
"Girl you're such a bad influence. This yo last straw. Yo LAST strW. Are you dumb?!"
"Mama!-"
"Yo 14 year old sister Milan! You staying with yo grandma I'm so tired of this. I bet she'll get yo ass in shape."
"Bruh what?! I didn't get her ass high!"
"I don't wanna hear it Milan!"
"I swear you don't listen to nothing I say! And you wonder why I be getting high. Cause if YOU. You stress me out!" I waked up to my room & shut the door.

She gotta be crazy thinking ima stay with my grandma. I'll have my daddy convince her to let me stay with him cause obviously they not living together no more. Wherever he at I'm going .

Fuck this house .