𝟎:𝟏𝟒

London POV
"Milan sit still girl" I said while trying to do her hair. She don't ever sit still when I'm doing her hair. Shit irritating.
We were going over to my parents house , and I didn't really wanna go fr, but they wanted to see the kids so I guess I have to.
I finished slicking her hair back , and then we were ready to go. Hopefully I don't see nobody I knew outside cuz I looked a hot mess.
"Mekai ! Come on !" Milan went to go put her shoes on & Mekai still wasn't done yet.
Antwan walked up to me & gave me a kiss
"Love you" he said
"Love you too. What's the special occasion?"
He laughed , "nothin. I just can't tell you I love you before you go?"
"I mean..I guess. Kinda odd , but I guess. Why you not coming with us?"
"I don't wanna face yo parents London. They prolly hate me for leaving you like that."
"They don't hate you pooh. They understood the reasoning behind it."
"I'm good on that. Ima just stay here."
"Come on T..for me?" I put my bottom lip out. I really didn't wanna go by myself even thought the twins were going
"Don't do that lil pouty lip sh!t London..I'm staying here."
"Antwannn!"
"Londonnn!"
"I'll make it up to you when we get back."
"Oh for real?"
"Promise.."
"Sh!t let's go then."
I smiled & we walked out with the twins and drove to my parents house. There were like 4 cars parked in the driveway. I recognized 2 and those were my mom and dad's car.
When we got out the car my mom and dad walked out and the twins ran up to them and gave them a hug. Antwan looked nervous asl.
"Antwan..come on boo. You gon be coo.." I took his hand and we walked up to my parents. My dad gave Antwan a like stank face but my mom welcomed him with open arms.
"Antwan! Oh my God!" her dramatic ass. She gave him a long hug and I mean long.
My dad ignored him & we walked inside.
"Uncle Kai!" Mekai and Milan said while running up to Kai.

Oh yea! Background on him..
So yea Leah and him are together... still. I would've thought that ended high school year but nope.. they're together. I still don't like her , and she's pregnant. So .. great?

I walked up to Kai & gave him a hug. I ignored Leah, because like I mentioned before... I don't like her.
"Where's auntie maya at Nana?" Milan asked her
"She's upstairs baby. Come on" she took the twins up to maya & then walked back downstairs.

Me & Antwan sat down across from Kai &
Leah , and my mom & dad sat on the couches on the side.
It was a weird ass vibe in there fr.. I was just ready to go.
"So..how've you two been? Baby on the way?" My mom asked while looking at me & Antwan.
I almost choked.
"Mama..what the hell?"
"Just asking.."
"Hopefully they not having another baby. We don't need him dipping on London again." My dad murmured.

My mom hit him "Cut it out. I'm sorry Antwan.. he's in a mood today."
"Nah it's fine..I understand."
I felt bad asf for Antwan having to sit through this..
"I mean did I lie though? He left our fuckin daughter to raise the twins by herself. For what though? Was that shit worth it?" My dad said while sounding upset.

"Daddy! You can chill out"
"You sticking up for him? Even after he left you? I know you not that dumb London.."
"I'm sticking up for him , because I forgave him. Just like how mom forgave you when you-.." My mom cut me off

"London. That's enough."
I rolled my eyes "This was a nice lil 10 minutes , but I think we're ready to go."

I went upstairs to get the twins and then we left.
In the car it was an awkward silence. I just waited until we got home & the kids were up in there rooms.

We walked in and went to my room & i made him sit down so we could talk.
"I'm so sorry Twan.. I really am"
"It's fine."
"No it's not..he shouldn't have talked to you like that period."
"It's deadass coo. I'm not trippin over it."
I rolled my eyes cuz I knew that nigga was mad. "Im not dumb Antwan."
"London.. I'm for real shordy. I'm coo on the situation."
I sighed. This nigga don't know how to open up and just talk to me..