𝟎:𝟒𝟎

"Milan! Get down here!" My mom called from the steps. I sighed, because I already knew I was about to get what I didn't get from last night. My mom & dad we're sitting at the end of the table and I was sitting at the other end just waiting to hear what my punishment and lecture was about to sound like.

My mom crossed her arms and legs and looked at my dad. He sighed and began talking.
"Milan.. I hope you know you're getting your phone taken away and your keys."
"What?! I didn't even do nothing!"
"You snuck out the house Lani." I rolled my eyes and mumbled "Y'all more worry about my punishment than me getting a gun put to my head"

My dad definitely heard me.
"A gun?! Who the fuck put a gun to yo head?"
"Some nigga. He got mad cuz I rejected him."
"What's his name?"
"Dad ion know"
"Yes the fuck you do know!"
"I'm deadass!"
"Well you need to find out. You know ion play that shit. Why you ain't tell us last night?"
"Cuz y'all was too worried bout tryna lecture me"
"That don't even matter. A gun to yo head is way more important Milan."
"This is exactly why I don't let you go to parties!" My mom said while cutting in
"Correction! This is exactly why you don't let me have a social life outside of this house"
"You see what happened when I let you?!"
"You didn't LET ME. I had to sneak out cause I knew yo strict self wouldn't let me."
"Because you're deceitful Milan!"
"You're always on my head but never Mekai's. Y'all swear he so perfect. You deadass treat me like shit."
"First of all watch yo mouth & second of all this isn't even about him."
"Ohhh! So now you didn't wanna make everything about him? You never gon admit that he really yo favorite child."
"Milan that's not true and you know it."
"Do I tho? Do I really?"
"Yes! I love both of y'all the same. Don't try and play that act."
"It's not an act. I damn near feel like an outcast in my own family."
"Well you don't ever talk to me about your feelings Milan. How the hell am I supposed to know?"
I rolled my eyes cuz now she tryna act like she care.
"Yea okay mom. Y'all done?"
She sighed and sat back. I took that as a yes and went up to my room & shut my door. As soon as I laid down on my bed , my dad opened the door and walked in. He walked over to my desk chair and sat down.

"What's wrong stink?"
I rolled my eyes cuz he know I hate when he call me that bs.
"Mama. She's what's wrong"
"Tell me wassup"
"Causeee! She know she be going too hard on me & she know Mekai her favorite cuz Im a fuck up."
"You're definitely not no fuck up Lani & I know yo mom love you. She love both of y'all the same .. trust me."
"Well if she showed it then maybe I wouldn't be acting like this all the time."
"And maybe if you listened to her she wouldn't have to be so hard on you."
"Mhm.. I guess you right."
"I am. Now I want you to figure out what his name is. Aight?"
"Dadddd"
"Dad nothin. A gun to yo head is a serious issue Milan. We don't play that shit over here."
"Ion want you talking to him. He crazy."
"Shii then he gon love me cuz I'm loco bout my baby girl." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

I really did not want my dad getting his info cuz ole dude look like he don't give a fuck about who you are he'll pop yo ass.