𝟎:𝟑𝟖

London POV(fast POV)
"Milan! Mekai! Come eat!" I called out to them from the bottom of the steps.
They ran downstairs and came to sit at the table. Milan raised an eyebrow and looked at me
"Dads not here for dinner... again? What's going on with y'all?" She said while crossing her arms
"Milan. Stop." Mekai said while giving her "the look"
"Whaaaat? I'm just asking. If it was bothering mama she would've told me."

"No. She's fine Mekai. If I'm being honest with you me and y'all dad haven't been on the best terms. So.. I don't know where he is."

"How the hell you don't know where yo husband is? That shit don't make sense." Milan said

I had to calm myself down and remember we not the same age.
"Milan.. who the hell do YOU think you are talking to me like that? I'm not your friend. I'm your mother.. don't get that shit twisted."

She rolled her eyes and mumbled "and you wonder where I get the cussing and attitude from?"

"Speak up a lil bit louder I can't hear you."
She sighed and leaned back in her chair.
"That's what I thought"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Milan POV
I tried to ignore my mom's remarks as best as I could but she really be getting to me. There was a knock on the door and Mekai got up to go answer it.
"wassup baby" he said. I leaned back in my chair and seen him in walk in... with Ciara. I got up and was about to go confront her but my mom told me to sit down. So I sat down and my leg was shaking 100 mph. I was mad asf.

"Thank you for letting me come eat dinner with y'all." Ciara said
My mom gave her a lil smile and continued eating. Ciara really is a gullible bitch. This nigga dogged you multiple times and now you sitting down having dinner with his family. Make it make senseeee !

"Milan don't be rude say wassup." Mekai said whole nudging me. I slapped his hand and rolled my eyes
"Hell no."
"Rude as fuck fo what?"
"You know..sometimes I wonder how we even twins..cuz... Tuh!"
He smacked his lips and flipped me off.
"Mom can I go eat in my room?" I asked my mom
"Nope. You can sit right here."
"to be my family y'all really fake. Y'all know ion mess with her and then you bring her in here? Like does family mean nothing to yo big head ass?"
"Milan chill the fuck out" Mekai said
I rolled my eyes "Boy bye. You're really a hoe and playing with her feelings. You making her think you actually like her. That's dead as fuck."

"Enough!" My mom said
"I'm just speaking facts"
"Milan..cut it out. This is uncalled for."
"y'all really do make me sick sometimes. Now if you'll excuse me .. I'm going up to my room." I got up out of my seat and went up to my room.

Incoming call from Danae..
"Hello?"
"You still poppin up?"
"Hell yea. I just gotta find a way to sneak out this damn house. Deadass bouta climb out the window."
"Do what you gotta do. I'll see you soon"
"Bet."
There was a party tonight and there's no way I'm missing that. I'm definitely gon find a way out this house EVEN if it meant climbing out my window .. I'm finding a way out