𝟎:𝟑𝟐

Mekai POV
"I'd deadass fuck yo sister . Her fine ass." One of my homeboys Erin said while we was playing 2k, and Milan happened to walk past my door.
"And nigga I'll beat the fuck outta you. She got a nigga anyway fuck ass boy. Now pay attention to dis game."
He laughed , "Mad ass , but anyways... what's up with you and ole girl."
"Who?"
"Her name start with a C or some shit."
"Aw you talkin bout Ciara? Dats my lil shordy , but we don't for real. We just fuck around."
"Well she claiming yo ass like a muhfucka all around school & social media and got you other bitches mad as fuck."
"I swear she run her mouth. She needa put that bitch to use. I ain't never claimed that girl in my life she on bull shit."

"Well maybe you should fuck with one bitch instead of fucking with every bitch Kai." Milan said while walking in my room & sitting down.

"Did I invite yo big head ass in my room?"
"No bitch , but I came in anyway. I'm just tryna give yo ass some advice. Take it."
"Ion need yo advice."
"You obviously do.. this why you got problems now. Cause you don't listen to me."
"Yea whatever."

"So what you on shordy?" Erin said to Milan
She put her hands over my ears even though I could hear what he nasty ass said.
"My nigga dick. What about you?"
"Sick ass. Get the fuck out" I said
She laughed , got up and walked out the room.

"I told yo ass to leave her alone. That's why she just dodged yo ass. Now c'mon we got shit to do." We put the controllers down and walked downstairs

"Aight ma ima be back!"
"Where you going Mekai?"
"I got some shit- stuff to do. Quick errands." I gave her a kiss on her cheek
"Ima be back soon."
"You better."
I nodded and walked out with Erin.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Milan POV
"Daddy! Look at these shoesss!" I said as I ran up to my dad with my phone. He spoils me and Maleah like crazyyy so I knew he was the one I had to go to.
"You tryna cop em for me?"
"Not really. Don't you have a job?"
"How ima get there? Y'all took my keys and won't let my drive."
"The bus is always available."
"Yea...Anyways ! Can you get em for me though? They only like 230."
"Only? For some shoes tho Lani?"
"They cute thooo! Ima pay you back I promise."
"Yo ass said that last time & I still ain't get my money."
I put my head on his shoulder and put my lil lip out "pleaseeee? I deserve em!"
"Do you tho?"
"Yesss!"
"Aight Lani."
"AH! Thank you daddy. Love youuuu!" I gave him a hug and went up to my room.
Love my daddy to death Chile !

There was a knock on my door
"Come in!"
Maleah walked in and shut the door behind her
"I need help."
"Wassup pooh? Sit down."
"So ! I need some relationship advice Cuz-..."
"Whaaaat? Relationship advice ? Who you in a relationship with? And since when?"
"You don't know him, but just listen !"
"Aight , Aight I'm listening. Continue..."
"Well... we been dating for a lil minute and he don't be acting like he even fuck with me like that in some days and the other days he all for me..like ..."
"Tuh! Good thing you got a good ass big sister to help you out. Ima just tell you now... niggas are confusing.. just know that. Cause my nigga be on straight bull shit sometimes and be getting on my nerves but I love him and that's my baby so I get over it."
"Mhm. Hopefully that's the case."
"Trust me, it is. When am I ever wrong? Now get out."

She rolled her eyes and walked out. I'm deadass a good sister can't tell me different😙🥳

now time to go hit up my nigga so I can get some .. yk