𝟎:𝟔𝟑

-Milan POV
-2 days later
***************

My eyes began to slightly open as I heard my mom walking in my room. "Milan.. you gotta get up , boo."

I groaned & put the pillow over my head , because I did not feel like getting up..

"Milan ! Seriously , you've been cooped up in this room for 2 days. What's going on?"

"Mama , please. I do not wanna talk right now."

"Milan , you cannot just sit here in yo feelings pooh. What's going on?"

I sighed & sat up because I knew she wasn't gon leave until I talked to her.

"It's about what Meech's mom said. Wonder if she was right..?"

"Milan , Erika is ignorant & childish. Nothing her ass said was true."

"But she said that our relationship is the reason he got shot , because Meech knew I was gon be at the party , so if he didn't show up then maybe-"

"First of all , Meech is not a fortune teller. He cannot tell the future Lani & second of all , you cannot let this eat you up inside. I'm telling you , Erika was only saying that shit to get up under your skin. Nothing she said was true."

"I guess...."

"Now get up & get ready for school. You not missing."

Hopefully what she said was right , because I'm slowly starting to take the blame for Meech getting shot & even though I know it's not my fault , it's hard to not think it is....
_____________________________________
-At School

"You okay , Lani?" Danae asked me.

She looked worried , because in the middle of our conversation I zoned out.

"Yea I'm fine & also .. I wanted to say thank you."

"What for?.."

"Helping me with Meech on the night he got shot."

"Of course , Milan. Is that what you were just thinking about ?.."

"Pretty much."

"No offense B , but you gotta get ya mind off that. It's gon end up driving you crazy."

"Trust me , I'm trying. It's hard .. but I'm trying."

Just as we finished talking , a loud voice came from behind me.

"Milan!!" I turned around & seen Cierra.
I rolled my eyes because I really didn't have the time to deal with her shit today.

"What , Cierra?"
"Is Meech okay??"
"Why is that any of your concern?"
"Bitch I asked if he was okay. I didn't ask to fuck him."
"Chill out on that "bitch" word , Cierra. I'm not the one."
"Ion give a fuck if you the one OR the two Milan. Is he okay or not?"
"He's fine ."
"That's it?"
"You asked me a question & I answered it."
"You really an insecure bitch if you think I'm worried about what the fuck y'all got going on."

"Cierra, back up out my face , G. Ion got da time."
"Man whatever. Insecure ass bitch." She said as she walked away

I was about to turn around & go after her but Danae grabbed on to the side of my shirt and pulled me towards her.

"Cierra not worth it , Milan. Come on."

Cierra turned around & looked dead at Danae & laughed.
"Danae keep my name out ya mouth sis. You've had enough things of mine in ya mouth lately miss mamas."

Danae folded her arms , "Cierra . Don't ."
"What she talking bout , Nae?" I asked her , because I felt mad clueless.

"Oh woww ! That's supposed to be yo "bestie" and you don't tell her nothing. Especially since it's somebody so close to her involved."