CH 23

"Come on, run," Chris shouts as he, Melinda, and Wyatt rush up the stairs to the attic. Chris grabs the crystals as he tries to see them up. But he was not fast enough. He was about to put in the last crystal when The source comes in and knocks him out. Furious by this, Wyatt runs over to him to check on his siblings "Are you alright?" Wyatt asks as the Source looks towards the boys, not noticing Melinda is behind him

"Yeah," Chris replies as Melinda Slams down on the crystals setting the sources up infuriating him.

"What the hell, " the source states as he summons a fireball and throws it, however, the crystals made a cage so it deflects it back to the source.

Because of this, it instantly kills the source, making him scream in frustration as he blows up and disappeared. Finally, the source is his domain however, he is not alone but with the seer. She looks over to him as he just groans.

"Will I be strong enough to defeat the charmed one?" The source asks.

"As of now, no," the seer replies as the source groans.

"We might have to go to desperate measures in order to kill the witches."

"What do you mean," the seer asks as the source just smirks,

"We will use the hallow," the source states as the seer look at him, shock.

"That is forbidden," the seer states. "Good and Evil have a contract in not using the power even if it is the last resort. It will not only destroy good but also us."

"I don't care. I am done for anyways so I minus well take the risk," the source states as the seer groans.

"Fine," she states as the source just smirks as he flames out leaving the seer alone.

"That jackass will get us all killed," she states as she glimmered out.

---

The alarm jolt Wyatt out of his sleep as he groans and turns it off. He paddles across his room and heads out the door so he can head to the bathroom. From there he showers, brush his teeth and change before heading downstairs where he sees his siblings are already up and watching tv.

"Morning," Wyatt greets them as they turn to see Wyatt and greet him

"Where's mom and dad?" Wyatt asks.

"They are at work," Chris replies as Wyatt nods his head.

"So what is the plan for today?" Mel asks as Wyatt sits down next to his siblings to think of what to do today since Wyatt and Clark already graduated.

"Possibly hang out with Clark," Wyatt replies as Chris and Mel replies.

"Sound good."

"What about you guys?" Wyatt asks as Chris just sighs.

"I probably just wanna stay home and relax."

"I agree," Mel states, agreeing with her brother.

"Okay," Wyatt replies as he gets up and grabs his wallet, keys, and phone then turns to his siblings.

"Alright I am heading out," he states as his siblings wave bye to him. He does the same and heads out the door and turns right and heads up the stairs to Kent's resident. Wyatt rings the doorbell and waits for the door to open. He hears the patter of feet on the other side of the door. From there Wyatt sees the door open revealing his boyfriend.

"Hi," Clark greets Wyatt.

"Hi," Wyatt replies as Clark lets him in. After Wyatt is inside the house, Clark closes the door and kisses Wyatt. Wyatt kisses him back. After a few seconds, they break the kiss.