Ch. 14

After a stressful week of school, Wyatt, Chris, Melinda, and Clark decide to let off steam by going to P3 and dance the night away with virgin drinks because it's Friday. They dance to the live band call Building Rome in a Day. As they celebrate, they are oblivious to the figure that is watching them as they dance. He is clearly very happy about something. Once he is satisfied with what he sees, he disappears into thin air, for now. Anyways, Wyatt decides to go to the bathroom where he urinates and washes his hands when he suddenly feels someone is watching him. He turns around to see no one is there.

"Hello?" Wyatt calls out but no one answers him. Wyatt just shrugs and grab some paper towels to dry his hands and head out of the bathroom. He then heads over to where his siblings and Clark are at. Wyatt hears bits and pieces of what is going on.

"Well can you take me and Liam on the date?" Melinda asks.

"No, I can't sorry. I have a study date with Olivia," Chris replies as Wyatt greets them and they nod back.

"Who will be taking us on Friday then? I ask you and you say it was okay," Melinda continues.

"Well, apparently I can't because I have a study date. Why don't you ask Wyatt."

"Ask me what?" Wyatt asks.

"If you can take Liam and I to the movie on Saturday?" Melinda inputs.

"Sorry, I can't. I have a date of my own on Saturday with Clark," Wyatt replies as Clark just shrugs his shoulders.

"What the heck am I supposed to do then?" Melinda asks.

"Ask Liam parents or yours," Clark suggests as Melinda sighs.

"I was hoping to avoid that."

"Why?" Wyatt asks.

"Because it is embarrassing that our parents have to take us on our date."

"Well, you are fourteen. You can't drive yet," Chris states.

"Thank you captain obvious. Anyways we probably start to head home since it is getting late," Wyatt states as he looks at the watch which shows that it is almost midnight.

"Okay," Clark replies as they leave the club and go to Wyatt's car and head on home. Once they arrive, Wyatt park in the driveway and put the car into park.

"Don't forget that we have training tomorrow at 9."

"Alright then," Chris and Melinda reply as their enter the house leaving Wyatt and Clark alone.

"I will see you tomorrow??" Wyatt asks.

"Yeah," Clark replies as he leans in to kiss Wyatt and Wyatt kiss him back.

"See you," Wyatt whispers as he pulls away from the kiss.

"See you." Clark agrees as he walks down the steps and next door to his house. Once he is gone, Wyatt come inside the house to see that everyone in the family room waiting for him with Pirates of the Caribbean main menu on the screen.

"Ready for the movie?" Leo asks.

"Yeah," Wyatt replies as Leo press play and they watch the movie. After the movie is finished, Chris and his family go upstairs to do their night routine then head to bed.

---

Next day

Wyatt wakes up with a start due to his alarm. He sighs and hit the snooze button. He groans as he gets out of bed and head to the bathroom. Once he is there, he begins his morning routine which consists of showering, brushing his teeth and getting dressed for the day. He then heads downstairs where he sees that his mom and dad along with Melinda is there.