Ch. 7

-Underworld-

The Source is having an audience with some of his demons, warlocks, Grimlocks, creepers, the Triad and Darklighters when General Zod appears.

"Zod, it's a pleasure to have you here," the source says.

"Thanks," Zod replies. "I have information that the last son of Krypton and the offspring of the charmed ones are getting really close. I wonder if we should exploit that."

"How?" The source asks.

"Attack the last son of Krypton," Zod replies.

"For your information, nothing that we throw at him will affect him." The source states, clearly annoyed.

"True, but I know his weakness. It is Kryptonite. I have access to it. All you have to do is figure out a way to attack him with it. I am sure you will be able to figure out a way to do that right?"

"Of course," the source replies grinning.

"Good," Zod replies. "I will be back with the Kryptonite," as he disappears.

"How the hell are we going to make sure that we mortally wound the last son of Krypton?"

"Darklighters," the source grins. "Do you think you will be able to swap out poison for whitelighters and swap it for kryptonite?"

"Of course," the darklighters replies grinning evilly.

Soon enough General Zod appears with some of the Kryptonite.

"Do it as you will," Zod states he disappears, leaving the source with his demons, warlocks, and darklighters."

"So I will swap out the poison with the kryptonite. Kal El will not even know what it hit him." Darklighter states

"Hmmm yes," the source replies laughing as the demons, warlock, and darklighters disappear to do what it takes to take down Kal El. However, wait because I want to send Nick after them first.

"Of course," Darklighter replies grinning.

---

It's been a month since the vanquish of Jeremy and the fact that Wyatt and Clark kiss each other for the first time. A lot of things have happened and it is all good. Demon attacks have been low for a while but Wyatt and the Halliwells all know that it will not last.

Wyatt is in the kitchen eating some Lucky Charms when his siblings decide to come down and grab the same cereal.

"Where's mom and dad?" Chris asks.

"No idea," Wyatt replies as Melinda and Piper head down.

"What up?" Wyatt asks as he sees Melinda is puzzled and talking to Piper.

"Not much," Piper replies.

"Any idea where dad is?" Wyatt asks.

"He's at Magic School," Piper replies.

"You okay?" Chris asks Melinda.

"Yes, now move on!!" Melinda snaps.

"Geeze, sorry. Don't get your knickers in a twist." Chris mutters.

"Well, shut your mouth before I shut it for you" Melinda yells at Chris as she takes her banana and storms upstairs and slams the door.

"What's her deal?" Chris asks shaking his head as he heads grabs his bowl and takes it to the sink. " I am going to school but with Owen so good luck with the bitch from hell by yourself."

"Christopher Perry Halliwell, you better be nice to your younger sister young man and fix your attitude."

"She should fix her attitude. Is she PMSing or something geez," Chris replies rolling his eyes.