Ch 23 Part 2

The seer glimmer back as soon as the source left. Soon enough Clark arrives out of nowhere. "Who are you?" Clark asks.

"I am the seer that works with the source," she replies as Clark backs away in defense mode. Sensing this, the seer sighs.

"I mean no harm. The source is going mad as he continues to absorb the power and is not listening to reason. I was wondering if you want to take some of the hollows in order to protect your witch."

"Of course," Clark replies as the seer nods her head.

The seer then give Clark the spell and he chanted it with the seer's help. Soon enough, Clark was infected with the hallow. His eyes turn black then back to blue.

"You know what to do," the seer says.

Clark nods his head as he shimmers out with the seer's help.

---

Wyatt, Chris, and Melinda are all at the Halliwell resident when a demon throws an energy ball at Melinda but her reaction was to freeze the ball and blow the demon up. Sighing since they all think that they are safe for now when Melinda accidentally knocks over a glass. She tries freezing it did not work.

"Dang it, I forgot that I shouldn't use my powers," Melinda state as she sighs.

"It's fine. We still have mine," Chris replies as Wyatt and Melinda nod their heads.

"What shall we do now?" Mel asks as Leo arrives.

"Hi guy," Leo greets his kids as he looks on to see they all look disappointed.

"What's wrong?" Leo asks.

"I lost my powers," Melinda states as Leo sighs.

"Okay. Let's go hang out for the day since everyone is free right now right?"

"Okay," the Halliwell sibling states as they all head out and enjoy the rest of the day by heading to the mall to watch the movies. From there Leo, Chris, Melinda, and Wyatt all head to buy tickets to Spiderman No way home and head to the theater. From there they got two popcorns and two drinks. From there, they head over to the theater and to their seats. After a while, the movie starts and the family enjoys the movie for approximately 2 hours and 10 minutes. After the movie is over, the Halliwells decided to do some window shopping then head home. From there the Halliwell all hangout for the rest of the day at the house.

---

After replaxing a while Melinda looks over to her dad and her siblings

"So how are we going to summon the source?" shes asks.

"How about to call a lost witch spell." Wyatt replies.

"Sounds like a good idea," Chris replies in agreement.

"Okay," Melinda states as we all walk to the book. From there they chant the spell. "Power of the witches rise. Course unseen across the skies. Come to us who call you near. Come to us and settle here."

The source then appears.

"Hey did you call your powers or me?" the source asks.

"Come on, Run," Chris shouts as the source materialize the electro ball and throw it at us but miss. Melinda,Wyatt and Chris runs up the stairs to the attic. Once they get there, Chris grab the crystals as he try to see it up. But he is not fast enough. He's about to put in the last crystal when The source comes in and knock him out. Furious by this, Wyatt runs over to hs siblings to check on them, "You guys alright?"

"Yeah," Chris replies as the source throws the electro ball at Wyatt but Chris intercepts it and throw it at the source. However it didn't have any affect.

"Well well well. Look like I took all of your powers now," the source glouts not realizing that Chirs Ben slowly inch over to the crystal then picks pick up the crystal that is next to him when the source is distracted and slam it down making a crystal cage around the source. However having Chris powers, The source moves it by calling for the crystal.

"Almost anticlimactic," The source says.

They all turn to the source who have the electro ball in his hand already.

"How quaint," the source says. "Say hi to your grandma and your aunt  for me," as he gets ready to throw the electro ball at us. Chris , Melinda and Wyatt all stare in shock and fear when finally Clark appears. He was at the Kent't residend with the seer since his parents are out of the house.

"You are still here?" the source asks.

"Yeah," Clark replies. The source summon an electro ball and throw it at Clark which hit him but he absorb it.

"What the hell? You are an alien," the source says.

"No," Wyatt replies."It's the hallow."

Clark then summon an electro ball and throw it at the source. "Say the damn spell." Clark says as he turns to us.

"Prudence, Penelope, Patricia, Melinda" chants Wyatt

"Astrid, Helena, Laura and Grace," Chris chants.

"Halliwell witches stand  strong beside us", Melinda chants.

"Vanquish this evil from time and space," they all chant together.

The source then go up in flames and disappear. They all celebrate a bit but then a voice come behind us.

"Banish the hollow," Clark says in a deep voice as the seer appears

"Who are you?" Chris asks as the seer puts up her hands.

"I am here to help you banish the hallow," the seer states as she grabs Melinda hands. Melinda grab Wyatt's other hand and Wyatt grab Chris' hand.

"Chant this," the seer states as she holds out a piece paper for the Halliweel siblings to see.

"Iam is Addo, Hic is addo, Malum Quod Bonus. Vox in consensus, Super dio nos." Chris, Melinda and Wyatt chanted. The hallow left Clark's body leaving the house and go back to the box where it belongs.

"Hey," Wyatt says grinning

"Hi," Clark says grinning. "How are you??"

"Good," Wyatt says. "We got our powers back."

"Good," Clark says grinning. He then turn to the Halliwell siblings and Leo

"You don't me stealing him away from you guys?"

"Not at all," Melinda, Chris and Leo states

"Have fun," Leo says grinning.

"We will," Wyatt replies as we head out of the house and turn to the left where we see the Clark resident. There we see that Clark's parents aren't home.

"Where are your parents?" Wyatt asks.

"They are out of town for the weekend."

"Cool," Wyatt replies. He then turn over to CLark

"Well, what should we do now?" Wyatt asks.

"How about a dinner and a movie night with my boyfriend" Clark askss. "How does that sound?"

"Good," Wyatt says grinning. They eat dinner in silent and then watch a movie after dinner. They then get ready for bed then hit the sack. They are off to dreamland in no time.