Ch. 26

It's been a month since the battle with General Zod and everything is very quiet. Now since it is summer, the boys have been planning a trip to Vegas before heading to college. Finally, the day of the vegas trip arrived and the boys are so excited. The Halliwells and Clark all pack the van so that they can get on with the trip. Leo then pulls out of the driveway and starts on the 2 and half hours drive to Vegas. On the way there, they pull over for lunch and gas as well as to use the bathroom. Finally, after they use the bathroom, they hit the road until they finally arrived at the hotel. Leo then pull into the parking lot and park in the garage. The boys and Leo all unpack the car and head to the hotel lobby to check in while Piper and Melinda decided to look around the lobby since there are some stores. After checking in and getting to their room, they decided to all unpack and check out the hotel and pools. 

"Hey, wanna check out the pool?" Clark asks as Wyatt just smiles. 

"Sure," he replies as the boys grab their trunks and change before heading down to the pool. They turn around to see that Chris and Melinda are already for them. 

"Ready to go?" Chris asks as they all say good bye to parents and head down to the pool. From there, they swim and play different games. Soon enough they were hungry and decided to get something that is being served poolside. 

"What do you guys want?" Wyatt asks his boyfriend and siblings. 

"I Will have a burger, fries and a coke please," states as Melinda nods her head. 

"I Will have the same but no onions for me," as Wyatt nods his head as he turns his head to Clark. 

"What about you babe?" 

"I will the chicken tenders combo babe with the dr. peper." 

"Sounds good," Wyatt replies as he smiles. "I probably will have the same as you babe." 

"Cool," Clark replies as Wyatt heads off with Chris to order the foods not only for himself but also for his siblings as well. 

After ordering and waiting for the food, Wyatt brings it back with Christ to the pool for themselves and for Clark and Melinda. After chowing down the food, they decided to relax for a bit before going back to swim again. After swimming for a bit, they decided to head back to the rooms so they can hang out and change before heading to dinner and a show that Leo booked for them. After having dinner at an Italian restaurant, they decided to head over to where the Blue man holds residency. After finishing the show, they decided to head back to their hotels where the kids, Leo and Piper decided to relax before heading back to bed. 

--

It's been two weeks since the Halliwells and Clark came back from the Vegas trip and Clark and Wyatt are packing their things so they can head to Stanford together. Wyatt is finishing packing up the stuff he needs for school when he hears a knock on the door. He walks over to it and opens it. There he sees his boyfriend with his luggage all packed. 

"Hi babe," Clark greets his boyfriend and kisses Wyatt.

"Hi," Wyatt greets back with a kiss.

"You almost done packing?" Clark asks.

"Yup," Wyatt replies as he zips up the last suitcase that he has.

"Cool, so what is the plan for today?" 

"Lunch with you and the family then fly to head over to Stanford I guess." 

"Sounds good," Clark replies as he kisses Wyatt on the mouth. "I will help you bring down the suitcases babe." 

"Thanks, babe," Wyatt states as Clark carries one suitcase and Wyatt carries the other down the stairs. There they see the Halliwells and Clark's parents waiting for them. 

"hi there," Clark and Wyatt both greet their families as the families also greet them. 

"So where shall we eat before the boys head to university?" Piper asks. 

"How about some Italian food nearby?" Wyatt suggests as their families just nod their heads. The Hallliwells and the Clarks all head to their cars where they drive to the restaurant. From there they enjoy their meals and drinks before dropping off Clark and Wyatt at college. 

After finishing their meal, they all head to their respective cars and head over to the college dorms where Clark and Wyatt will be spending most of their time. After they arrive, the Halliwells help Clark and Wyatt head to their dorms so the boys can unpack. The boys are in the same building but in different rooms. Clark's room is just a few doors down which was good. After unpacking, Clark and Wyatt's parents decided to leave, leaving the boys alone in their rooms. Clark finally walk down the hall to Wyatt's room and knock. 

"Hi," Clark greets his boyfriend.

"Hi," Wyatt greets back as he kisses Clark. 

"Want to hang out with me since my roommates arrived yet and we have the room to ourselves." 

"Sure," Clark replies as they begin to make out and close the front door. As they continued to kiss, they decided to head to Wyatt's room and close the door for some privacy.