Ch. 17

The alarm jolt Wyatt from his deep slumber. He hit the snooze button then jump out of bed which he then paddles across the room where he uses the bathroom. From there he does his morning routine and heads back to the room where he gets dressed. After getting dressed, he walks over to see Chris is asleep. He shakes his brother up but as a result, Chris swats his arm.

"Get up man," Wyatt states as he continues to shake Chris to get him up until Chris sighs

"Fine," as he gets up to get ready. As Wyatt wait for his brother he can't help but to think back to the night where they learn that Liam is missing right after vanquishing Bael two weeks ago. After doing his morning routine, Chris sees that Wyatt is thinking hard about something.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Chris states as he sits down next to Wyatt on the bed.

"Can't help to think it's a coincidence that Liam is gone after Bael is vanquished."

"I know?" Chris replies. "Look. If you want you can tell the parents and Melinda but what will that do? It will not bring him back. He's probably in some demonic wasteland now or rotting in hell."

"I know. You are right. Anyways we should get going or else we will be late for school."

"Alright," Chris replies as we grab our stuff and head downstairs. There we see that Melinda and their parents are there.

"Morning," Chris and Wyatt greet them and Melinda smile along with Leo and Piper.

"How are you?" Wyatt asks Melinda as she shrugs and smiles.

"I am alright. Hey. We should grab something before we head out since we will be late."

"Alright," Chris replies as they eat their cereal in silence after making a bowl for themselves. After they are done eating, Wyatt and his siblings head to his car where they drive for around ten minutes before pulling into the student parking lot and Wyatt find a parking spot right away. He pulls into it when he looks over to see Clark pulling in also.

As Wyatt heads over to Clark's truck and gives him a hug which Clark reciprocate.

"How are you?" Clark asks as they walk into the school together.

"Alright considering I am lying to almost everyone that I love," Wyatt replies as Clark sighs.

"Even if it is true, what can it do babe? It's not going to bring Liam back."

"I know. It's just that Mel needs closure and we kind of took that from her. Well, she took it from herself without knowing but you know what I mean."

"I do," Clark states as they head to their lockers to grab the books they will need for the first period. After grabbing their stuff, Clark head of to class with Wyatt. For the next 50 minutes, they take notes and pay attention to class because of the lecture. After the lecture is over, Clark and Wyatt decide to head out of the classroom when they run into Melinda and Olivia talking.

"Hey guys," Wyatt and Clark greet them and Melinda smiles

"Hey. what's up?" She asks them as Olivia is texting someone.

"Want to see how you are feeling," Wyatt replies as Melinda just shrug her shoulds when she looks over to Olivia.

"Tell them what you just told me," as Olivia sighs.

"Well, my dad is looking for Liam. It is a missing person case now. We will get him back Mel," Olivia states as she looks over to Melinda and grabs her hand.

"Thanks," Melinda replies as she head over to her locker to grab some chips to munch on before heading to her next class. Wyatt just sighs.

"I hate this. Giving everyone false hope."