Ch. 20

Clark and Wyatt were having their daily run when Wyatt's cell phone goes off.

"Hi Mom How are you," Wyatt replies when he picks it up.

"Hey sweetie I am good How are you? Piper asks her son.

"Good, I am on a run with Clark. What's up?" Wyatt asks his mom.

"I have a bad feeling about today. It's way too quiet for not any demons not to attack us today," Piper states as Wyatt just sighs

"That is so true. We will be careful and will keep our eyes peel."

"Good, because I want to make sure all of you are staying safe.

"I know, and we will," Wyatt replies as he hangs up.

"What's up?" Clark asks as Wyatt just sighs.

"My mom is suspicious of the demons because it has been way too quiet and no demon attacks on us yet.

"Yeah, I know. I have a bad feeling about it too," Clark replies as Wyatt nods his head in agreement before starting off in a jog with Clark following him.

"So what is the plan for today then?" Clark asks as Wyatt and Clark continue their jog. After a couple more miles, they decided to head back to Wyatt's house.

"The plan is to make sure that I have my siblings and you with me and have our eyes peel," Wyatt replies as Clark nods his head.

"Good idea," he states as they arrive at their respective houses. "I will head over to your place after I shower."

"Ok," Wyatt replies as they all head inside. There Wyatt sees that his siblings are not home but his parents are in the family room watching the news.

"Hi guys," Wyatt greets them.

"Hi," they reply as Piper turns to look at her son.

"How was the run?"

"It was good. Uneventful," Wyatt replies as Piper nods her head.

"What is the plan today?" Piper asks as Wyatt just sighs.

"Probably see how the heck we going to attack demons when they are so damn quiet."

"Okay," Piper replies. "Take your siblings and Clark with you if you need to."

"I will," Wyatt replies as he heads upstairs to his room so he could grab his towel and clothes then head to the bathroom for a shower. After showering for ten minutes, Wyatt head to his room after getting dressed and doing his hair. There he grabs the stuff that he needs then heads downstairs. There he sees his siblings and parents are there with Clark.

"Hey guys," Wyatt greets them as they all greet Clark.

"Since Wyatt is here, what is the plan?" Chris asks as Leo just sighs.

"So there is a rumor that there is a demon that is working with one of the music producers name Chase Johnson. The producer made a deal with a demon name Essas to feed innocent souls and in return, the demon will make him rich and famous.

"That is not good. How are we going to get the demon when we have no idea where to find him?" Chris asks.

"I went to meet up with Chase and use a spell of suggestion on him and suggested that he have one of his band play at P3."

"Okay, that handles that problem. Does mom know?" Melinda asks.

"Yes, and she is okay with it. Since you guys are mom's children, they know that you are allowed into the club but please no drinking. Also, you are there to see if you can see that you can free the people that the demon consumes." Leo continues as the charmed one and Clark nods their heads in agreement.