Ch. 24

It's been two weeks since the Halliwells vanquish the source and they finally can enjoy their summer vacation. Both Wyatt and Clark work at Starbucks as baristas part-time so they can gain work experience before heading to college in the fall. Both of them got accepted to UC Irvine and decided to dorm there together. 

Today Wyatt wakes with a start and begins to stretch. He paddles across the room to the bathroom where he shower, brushes his teeth, and gets dressed. After dressing he walk downstairs to see that his parents are up already. PIper is cooking breakfast and Leo is reading a newspaper at the counter. 

"Good morning," Wyatt greets them. 

"Good morning sweetie," Piper greets Wyatt 

"Good morning Champ," Leo greets Wyatt

"Where's Chris and Mel?" Wyatt asks his parents.

"They probably still asleep," Piper replies as Wyatt nods his head. 

"What are you planning to do today?"  Piper asks her son. 

"Well I have work in an hour and then will probably hang out with Clark after." 

"Sounds good," Leo and Piper reply as Piper serve breakfast to Wyatt and Leo and serve herself as well. They all sit down and eat their breakfast. Soon enough everyone is done with breakfast when Chris and Melinda decided to come downstairs. 

"Good morning," Piper greets Chris and Melinda as they all mumble good morning in return as Piper just shakes her head.

"Long night?" Piper asks Chris and Melinda as they just nod their heads as Piper just chuckles. 

"What are you guys doing today?" she asks her kids. 

"Just relax," Melinda replies as Chris just sighs. 

"I have some reading assignment to do." 

"Sounds good," Piper replies as she serves Chris and Melinda their breakfast. Chris and Melinda eat in silence as Wyatt gets up, rinse his dish and silverware and put it in the dishwasher. He then turns to his parents, 

"I am off now. I will see you later." 

"Bye Wyatt. Be safe," his parents yell after him as he leaves the house. He walks to his car and starts it. He pulls out of the driveway then drive to the Starbucks that he is working at and pull into the parking lot. From there he walks into the store and greets his co-workers before clocking in. 

After clocking in, Wyatt head over to the register to see that Clark is at the drive throug and smile. 

Wyatt begins taking orders for a while before taking a break that is required during his work shift. Before going on his break, he asks one of his co workers to cover for him. During his break he get himself a bagel and a hot pepermint mocha with whip cream. Wyatt was eating his and on his phone when Clark sits across from him with a grin. 

"Hey babe," Clark greets him as Wyatt smiles. 

"Hi," Wyatt replies. "What up?" 

"Nothing much," Clark replies. "Just want to see how you are and if you want to hang out after work." 

"I am good and yes I do," Wyatt replies as he kisses Clark. 

"Good," Clark replies blushing. The boys continue to catch up until the alarm prompts Wyatt to go back to work. 

"I will see you after work," Wyatt states to Clark as Clark smiles. 

"See you," Clark replies as Wyatt returns back to the register and rings up the customers' orders. After another 10 minutes, Clark goes back to work and starts making drinks for the customers. For the next few hours, Clark and Wyatt work as a team to get the drinks out until finally, their shift is over. Both Clark and Wyatt clock out and head to their car when Clark turns to Wyatt. 

"Wanna meet at my house after we change our clothes?" 

"Sure," Wyatt replies as they both get in their respective car and drive back to their house. Once they arrive Wyatt change and heads over to Clark's house and knock on the door. Wyatt hears footsteps and see that it's Clark opening the door, shirtless. 

"Hi," Clark greets Wyat with a smirk. 

"Hi," Wyatt replies blushing as Clark pulls him in for a kiss. 

"Wow," Wyatt states as Clark grins. 

"So we will leave in my truck after I put my shirt on." 

"Okay," Wyatt replies as he sits down on the couch and turns on the TV. After watching for almost 20 minutes, Clark finally comes downstairs in jeans and a polo shirt. 

"Hi," Wyatt greets him with a kiss. 

"hi," Clark replies. 

"Ready to go?" Wyatt asks as Clark nods his head. They both head over to Clark's truck and get in. 

"Where are we going?" Wyatt asks. 

"We are going to go to dinner and a movie," Clark replies as Wyatt grin. 

"Sure," Wyatt replies as Clark pulls out of the driveway. They drive about 15 minutes when they arrive at an Italian restaurant. Clark pull into an empty parking space and get out of the car and hurries over to open Wyatt's door. 

"What a gentleman," Wyatt states smiling as Clark smiles. 

"I sure am," as he kisses Wyatt. "Want to head on in?" 

"Sure," Wyatt states as they head inside the restaurant and was greeted by the hostess. From there the hostess told them its a 10 minute wait. After waiting for ten minutes, the hostess take the to their table and give them their menus. 

"You're waiter will be with you shortly," she states as she walks away. After less then 5 minutes the waiter shows up and take their order. While waiting for their food and drinks, the boys talk about their day and what they are planning to do during the fall at UC Irvine. Soon enough their food arrive and the boys enjoy their meal and drinks. After eating their heart content, they pay the bill and head over to the movie theater. They buy tickets and walk inside the theater where they take their seats. During the preview Wyatt turn over to Clark and smile. 

"Hey do you want some snacks?" 

"Sure," Clark replies. "how about some popcorn and a drink?" 

"Okay," Wyatt replies as he gets up and get the snacks and drink during the trailer. After waiting in line, Wyatt got his popcorn and soda and he head back to their theather seats. There he see Clark is watching the trailer and smile. Wyatt takes his seat and put the soda between Clark and himself. Finally the movie started and the boys starts to snack on popcorna and sharing the drinks. After the movie is finally over they head over to Clark's truck and get in. From there they drive back to Clark's house and both get out of the  truck and head back to Clark's house. They both enter the house and head up to Clark's room. Fromt there they both change and head to bed. Before heading to bed, they both watch some tv shows and then drift off to dreamland.