Ch. 11

Wyatt wakes with a start thanks to his dang alarm. He sighs as he gets out of bed and paddles across the room to get to the bathroom. From there, he starts his morning routine which consists of showering and brushing my teeth. After getting dress, he grabs his phone, wallet, and backpack and heads downstairs. There he sees that his sibling are there, eating breakfast but their parents are nowhere in sight.

"Where are mom and dad?" Wyatt asks his siblings.

"Out I guess," Melinda replies as she turns her attention back to her breakfast. Wyatt sighed as he grabs a plate and plate the same food from the stove since it is still warm. While he eats, a ping notifying that he has a text. Wyatt looks down to see that it is from Clark.

Hey babe. Is it cool I ride with you?

Wyatt just grins and replies.

Sure. I am just finishing up breakfast. Meet me at my house soon.

The three dots indicate that he is typing.

Ok.

I look up at my siblings and grin. "So Clark is coming with us."

"Cool," Melinda replies.

"So, how is Liam?"

"Liam is adorable," Melinda replies smiling. "Except that he hates that when I say it."

"All guys do," Wyatt replies laughing as Chris nods in agreement. As we finish up our breakfast and rise our plates in the sink and put it in the dishwasher, the doorbell ring.

"That must be Clark," I state as I go over to the door and open it revealing Clark.

"Hope I am not too early," Clark states.

"Nope," Wyatt replies "We are heading to school now." Wyatt turns to my siblings "You guys coming right?"

"Yeah," Melinda and Chris state as they follow Wyatt and Clark to Wyatt car. They all get in and head to school which is a ten-minute drive. Once they arrive, Wyatt park in the senior parking lot and get out of the car along with Clark, Melinda, and Chris. He then locks the car and turns to them.

"So we will see you after school?" Wyatt asks.

"Yeah," Melinda replies. "Before that, we will see each other at lunch right?"

"Of course," Wyatt replies grinning.

Wyatt and Chriss head to the 600 wing while Melinda head to the 100 wing and Chris to the 200 wing. Once Wyatt got all of the books he needs for the first period, he looks over to Clark and grin.

"Ready for some learning he asks?"

"As ready as I will ever be," Clark replies as they head to their first class. They arrive just in a nick of time and take our seats for the next 45 minutes they take notes and listen to their teacher's lecture. Once the first period is over, we head to break. From there they head to the quad for a break. Both Wyatt and Clark enjoy their snacks.

"So you finish all the homework that is due today?" Wyatt asks Clark.

"Duh," Clark replies. "I just wonder how the hell are we going to juggle school and save the world."

"We will have to do that," Wyatt replies. "Besides we have each other to help each other out."

"True," Clark replies. "I love to kiss you now."

"Me too," Wyatt replies. "Remind me why we agree to keep our relationship a secret."

"Because I am not ready to be out yet," Clark replies. "Look I really want to be ready but I am not. I just want to be happy with you."